Days Inn Greeley

kymbanm's Profile Photo

Free Wi-Fi!!!!!!

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 6, 2005

I decided on staying here this time as I was searching for a place my disabled father could stay with us in the future.

This hotel is about 15 minutes from the south campus of UNC, and is on the outskirts of town. The location is right on a main street, but the rooms are quiet. I also felt the room were larger than others I have stayed in - we didnt' feel like we were tripping over each other as we were getting dressed each day :)

Unique Quality: I knew they were beginning to set up for a wireless network, but I didn't know it would be up and running by the time we arrived. I was pleased with the network speed and ease of use.

There are standard rooms, as well as 'suites' with mini kitchens. The staff is wonderful, and there is always fresh fruit to munch upon in the main lobby.

Although I usually look for a jacuzzi while traveling, they don't currently have this relaxing feature - but they assure me that they are in the process of placing a water feature..... I can only hope it is soon!

Use the main website, or hotels. com as they told me reservations from Orbitz and Travelocity frequently don't make it to their offices. There are a lot of specials listed on the corporate website - just wander it a bit to find a rate that works best for you ......

Directions: Hwy 34 to 5 mi from I-25 to the 1st Greeley 34 business route .. go about 6 more miles and it's right there of the right side. This main road turns into 10th street a few blocks past the hotel :)

Nearby Days Inn Greeley

Days Inn Greeley

• Greeley Days Inn

Address: 5630 West 10th Street, (formerly Microtel Inn), Greeley, Colorado, 80634, United States

1 Photo of Days Inn Greeley

• Pets Allowed
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Greeley Travel Forum

Need advice about Greeley, Colorado? Visit the Travel Forum for Greeley and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Greeley hotel reviews