Oak Ridge Lodge Pagosa Springs

Rafting Hot Air Ballooning Golf
See Amenities

Great Location

by written on January 29, 2009

We were unable to get into another place we usually stay and Oak Ridge Lodge was recommended by a friend. We had never been there before; but, our stay was outstanding. Our room was very comfortable & clean, they had FREE WiFi which is a must for us, the pool was wonderful and we were right across the street from The Springs where we could walk quickly in the snow and get into a wonderful hot pool. It was real cold while we were there; but, our room was very warm and comfortable.

We enjoy the small town atmoshere and there are plenty of good places to eat just minutes away. In fact the restaurant and bar in the hotel is very good. Good drinks and good food.

We didn't ski this trip because we didn't have any of the kids. We did take a balloon ride with Wind Wranglers. We made all of the arrangements right there at The Springs Resort. They scheduled our flight and told us where to go and when. Now that is an experience everyone should have at least once. The snow was beautiful.

I am quite sure we will return to the Oak Ridge in the future. It's location makes it very desirable for first time visitors that want to get a good feeling about Pagosa Springs. We have been all over Colorado in both the summer and winter visits and Pagosa Springs is our very favorite place to visit.

Unique Quality: The location right downtown across the street from the river makes this a very desirable place to stay.

Directions: Downtown

great stay and best value downtown!

by written on December 24, 2007

Had a dead batteryand the maintanence man was very accomodating. REstaurant had best steak and eggs I ever had. And the best part is that after a day of skiing, a few beers, it was fantastic to be able to soak in the hot springs without getting in my car! Everything is right there, rooms are comfortable and staff was good. What more for a good trip?

Unique Quality: Location and Service. Restaurant and Bar is right there. Wireless in the room and bar made using my laptop easy while on this ski trip.

Directions: right across form the hot springs resort, downtown. turn south from hwy 160 on Hot Springs, cross the bridge and it is right there on the left.

kimod74's Profile Photo

Great Hotel, Very Friendly Staff!

by written on July 6, 2004

My husband and I were on a week long motorcycle trip from Colorado Springs to Ouray, Colorado the week of June 21st. Our first night we stayed in Pagosa Springs at the Best Western. I mainly chose this hotel based on price.
Our first night we stayed here and the front desk personell were absolutely wonderful, cheerful and courteous. I found the room we stayed in to be very clean, there was an ironing board and iron (yay! I didn't have to call the front desk for one!) there is also a coffee maker and alarm clock in the room. The a/c worked great and the T.V.s are larger than normal, you get HBO and all of that. I can't comment on the pool area because we did not use it.
All in all, The Best Western Oak Ridge is a nice hotel with a great bar and restaurant and friendly staff! The rooms are clean and yes, if you stay on the bottom floor you may hear people above you walking, big deal. Yes, it was overpriced, as most hotels are anymore, I hated paying $85 but I could pay $75 and stay in a lesser hotel like a Super8 that doesn't have a pool, restaurant, hot tub or bar!!
Hope this review helps!!

Unique Quality: The bar is a wonderful little perk, so is the restaurant. The bar is open until 2 a.m. and the restaurant is open until 10 p.m. They had a great dinner special when we stayed there (we also stayed here on our way back, we stayed on Monday night June 21st and Wednesday night June 24th) The dinner special was a hamburger and fries for $5 and wow, big burgers, too much food really! The bar has happy hour from 4:30-6:30 p.m. $1 domestic beers like Coors Light or Bud Light! Made me happy anyways.
The hotel is right by the Pagosa Hot Springs Spa and the Visitor Center. If you can HANDLE walking 4 blocks over the bridge to the town area it's not that far. I think there are two parts to Pagosa Springs, we didn't explore it that much though!

The Best Western Pagosa Springs has free contintental breakfast which consists of hard boiled eggs, toast, fruit, cereal, milk, oatmeal, tea, coffee, orange juice and apple juice. They give you the option to "upgrade" for $2.99 to get the hot breakfast bar also, looked like there were scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravey, etc. We only did the free breakfast and found it to be suitable.

Directions: About one block from the visitor Center. Nearly across the street from the Pagosa Springs Hot Springs Resort.

Nearby Oak Ridge Lodge Pagosa Springs

Oak Ridge Lodge Pagosa Springs

• Oak Ridge Pagosa Springs
  • Oak Ridge Hotel Pagosa Springs

Address: 158 Hot Springs Blvd., PO Box 1200, Pagosa Springs, Colorado, 81147-1200, United States

Amenities at Oak Ridge Lodge Pagosa Springs

• Continental Breakfast
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Pagosa Springs Travel Forum

Need advice about Pagosa Springs, Colorado? Visit the Travel Forum for Pagosa Springs and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Pagosa Springs hotel reviews