Paonia Hotels

Our Members Say

• red_stone profile photo red_stone
  • Reviews: 41
Redwood Arms Motel & trailer park

This was the motel I stayed at until I found a place to rent. The staff is good, and very good about cleaning the rooms. It had a very nice bed, free cable, and huge windows. The room also included a shower and bath, sink, coffee pot, and a table. This motel is just outside of town, maybe 2 miles at the most. Next door to this motel is a small business strip, which includes a restaurant. This is a very good place to eat as well. If I am not mistaken, they serve breakfast or lunch, anytime of the day. Also nearby, about a mile, is a Conoco convienent store. Be sure to check the link at the bottom for other accomodations. I recommed the Bross Hotel. It has a history and is a very popular place. I didn't get to stay there....it was booked.

Unique qualities. Hmmm.....I pretty much mentioned them above. I guess one thing to mention is how quiet it is. I should have also mentioned above that there is a trailer park behind the motel for people passing through, and people who wish to live there. I am not sure of the arrangements for the people passing through, but did see a motor home parked there, so it would be best to call and see first. Phone number is listed below. I believe it was $28 a night when I stayed there the last of August.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average