2001 N Hudson Ave, Pueblo, CO 81001

Satisfaction Terrible

• Other reviews were bad but I had a great stay

I think they must have done a lot of work on the place because my room was older but nice and clean. I had a deck and fridge and microwave. The managers showed me my room to make sure I was happy. T even stayed for 3 extra days because it was such a nice place.

Unique Quality: large decks, big pool, bar in hotel, take pets, clean, cheap.

Directions: Belmont area

• Pueblos Dumpster

This place is unbelievably dank. Most likely the dirtiest hotel I have ever seen in my entire life. The room I stayed in had a broken lock and the wall AC unit was completely torn off. To add to the effect, all of the phones and trash cans throughout were from other hotels, like the marriot and embassy suites. In the main building, the air was thick with the smell of marijiuania and cigarettes. During the course of my week long stay, the police were present at least 3 times. One included a drug dealer who was aided in hiding by hotel employees. One night there where two individuals who had a knife fight in one of the hallways. One afternoon I actually witnessed two people involved in intimate relations in the parking lot in the broad daylight. I was utterly disturbed at not only the amount of shady activities, but the lack of care by the hotel staff. I did not feel safe at any time, in this entire dank city. I would adivise anyone unless you are dank beyond belief, to stay away!

Unique Quality: Homeless home in the bushes behind the parking lot
    avid smoking of marijiunia on hotel premises

• Pueblo's Not-So-Finest

This hotel is definitely below average on nearly every aspect. The tidyness of the entire hotel is gross. The restrooms in the lobby were like ones you'd find at a truck stop. There were a LOT of shady things going on. Drug deals, aliens, sketchy roamers at night, homeless wanderers, drunks screaming from balcony, etc. The rooms were unkempt and did not make you feel comfortable to sleep in. Many rooms can be opened from the outside without a key by just sliding the unlockable windows. I wouldn't stay here unless you have some serious problems.

Not safe

Unique Quality: The pool wasnt as dirty as the rest of the hotel. There is a sports bar located in the hotel which breeded some shady characters.

• Not worth Valu in Stay

Upon entering this hotel I was immediately overtaken by the filth in the lobby, the metal music blasting from the intercom system & the very shoddy & unkempt appearance of the desk personnel. The bar that sits off the side of the main desk had vomit along the doorways & we noticed blood still on the walls, carpets & banisters that lead down to the guest rooms & public restrooms. We noticed holes in the ceilings, floors and hallway windows. The parking lot is riddled with cigarette butts, old food, syringes & abandoned vehicles which I was informed were left there after being broken into by the so called "Manager's Daughter, a doughy lady whom I had the displeasure of dealing with. I was told at the desk that I could stay here for a mere twenty dollars cash & they were polite enough to accept cash without signing or confirming any personal informationor credit. Still, I would not reccomend this property to ANYBODY unless you have a serious drug problem & need a fix. Do yourself a favor & spend the extra money for your safety, we saw a lot of shady people & illegal aliens throughout this property & the manager certainly is no help because inexperience & lack of verbal skills will only get you so far. This Property owner should revamp the whole mess!

Unique Quality: none