Value Score No Data
Good For Solo
A hotel to remember
The Super 8 Motel in Salida, Colorado, needs a complete overhaul. This motel is convenient to nearly everything. But, don't let them fool you. You can get just as good a deal down the road.
The sleeping room was very unclean. The room smelled of mildew and cigarrettes. We were in a non-smoking room. What good does that do when someone sits outside the non-smoking rooms and smokes? The A/C units pull in the smoke.
The tub was dirty, the shower curtain mildewy, the ice bucket had not plastic bag and the bucket was dirty. My daughter's socks were dirty from walking on the carpet.
This is a real dive!
Unique Quality: The staff was very friendly. I think the sheets were clean. There was a computer in the lobby for guest access.
Popular Hotels in Salida
785 East Highway 50, Salida
545 W Rainbow Blvd, SALIDA, CO, 81201
525 W RAINBOW BLVD, Salida
7310 W. US Hwy. 50, Salida
Explore the World
- InterContinental Singapore
- Blanc Palace Aparthotel
- Imperial Hotel and Suites
- Camping Delfino D' Oro Pubital Resort
- Seven Oakes Motel
- Hotel De Mallemoolen Amsterdam
- Kachina & Thunderbird Lodges Grand Canyon
- Bartle Hall Country Hotel
- Orchardz Hotel
- Vista Hotel
- Liuhua Hotel
- The Chace Hotel
- Premier Residence Sathorn Suanplu
- Holiday Inn Resort Safaga Palace Hurghada