Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score No Data
Good For Couples
A nice place to stay near Ft. Collins
We often stay here. In 2009 this became a Days Inn. It used to be a Comfort Inn.
By calling the motel directly we got rooms for $71 plus tax in 2009. By calling the national Days Inn line, they could only come down to about $85, so you can guess which route we went.
Unique Quality: It is less expensive than staying in Ft. Collins, and its only a ten-minute drive from the hotel.
Rooms on the west side view the Rocky Mountains, rooms on the east side get to watch the traffic on Interstate 25. Take your pick.
Directions: Its right by Interstate 25, just take the Wellington exit.
Popular Hotels in Wellington
7860 6TH Street
Explore the World
- Hotel Club Resort Regina del Mare
- Hilton El Conquistador Resort and Country Club
- Ramada Hotel & Suites
- Westville Hotel
- Hotel Sempati
- Westin Sohna-Gurgaon, Resort & Spa
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa
- Courtyard Santo Domingo Downtown
- Le Meridien San Francisco
- Courtyard By Marriott San Juan Miramar
- Hilton Grand Vacations Hawaii
- Hotel Reykjahlid
- Hotel Cochin Durbar
- Cozyna Hotel