10600 Westminster Blvd., Westminster, CO 80020
Booking.com Travelocity Westin.com

More about Westin Westminster

Great place to stay

by TripAdvisor Member nicholasdamian

The hotel is located between Denver and Boulder so pretty convenient for me to visit my brother in Boulder and be able to Denver areas for shopping.

Hotel is quiet and very nice, I would say the service is pretty good. Problem is their reception people are not that efficient. I understand that it is good to be able to care about the guest to be welcomed but also not a good impression to wait in line that long whereas they could get another person from the back room to service the next guest.

Since I stayed approaching the Christmas holidays so the hotel is being used for parties almost every night inside their halls but luckily the noise level could be contained inside their hall rooms.

Also, if you have a car, this hotel is closed to Flat Iron Crossing Mall, nice mall and close to Walmart (Sheridan Boulevard, 5 minutes drive).

In all, I would say a nice first class hotel and I will be back definitely if I pass by Denver again.

A Great place to stay up north

by TripAdvisor Member screaminE

Have stayed at this hotel several times and have always had an enjoyable stay.
Location is a plus if you are focused on the north end of Denver metro area, but kind of far from Downtown. Is a straight shot from DIA down 104th, to avoid freeways.
Heavenly bed & heavenly shower, beautiful lobby area, outdoor hot tub, and many nearby restaurants.

Janet Brackeen Exceptional Concierge

The Westin hotel in Westminster (a suburb of Denver, CO), is in a beautiful setting with the Rocky Mountains to the west and a park-like setting to the east. In general, the service and staff are very good. Exceptional is Janet, the Lead Concierge, (I want to spell her name correctly, as she is "the star of the lobby"). Janet Brackeen is her name, and not only is she extremely friendly and helpful and knows Colorado very, very well, but she is also the computer geek for the hotel. We (our group of 11) stayed there a week. Janet not only planned our activities and dinners, but she also solved our laptop/internet problems. She even taught me how to clean my computer and "defrag???" it. I offered her a job. Luckily for the Westin, she declined.

I will ONLY stay at this hotel while in Colorado--which I am in frequently. Congratulations to the GM: You do a great job.

Very pleasant!

by TripAdvisor Member ViennaLover

Stayed at this hotel while attending a medical seminar. The hotel is very nice. Decor is western. It is clean and well kept. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Rooms are modern and well apointed. Heavenly bed is of course, truly heavenly. The bathrooms are nice. The dual showerhead is excellent - what a great way to relax at the end of the day with a hot massaging shower! The hotel has one restaurant. It is pricey, but the food looked good. I did not eat there, but my colleagues who did said the food was good. The bar area is lively, and there is a bit of mature singles scene. It is walking distance to an open air mall with a large, modern movie theater. Overall, the hotel stay was very comfortable. Would not hesitate to return. Good job Westin!

buisness & Golf

by TripAdvisor Member johnstickman

Nice Westin hotel. Close to everything you would like for a short stay. 3 nice golf courses close to property. $20 shuttle to DIA. Nice bar and resteraunt. Friendly staff. If visiting this part of Colorado and would like a nice place to stay, this is it. Bring swim trunks.

Comments