The Inn At Ethan Allen

See Amenities

Best Hotel in Danbury, CT

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on December 27, 2007

We went to the Ethan Allen hotel in Danbury for the wedding of my sister. What a great experience! I helped her plan the wedding and I can’t say enough about the great care given to us by Diane, our wedding coordinator. The beauty of Ethan Allen makes any event a special one but the wonderful staff makes it even better. There were a few last minute changes and while we were stressed, Diane handled the changes beautifully and with ease. She made us all feel that everything would go perfectly and it did.

An Ethan Allen wedding is the way to go. You can tell they do this a lot because it seemed flawless from our end. The food was excellent and everything came out on time. The guest rooms for those of us who stayed were quite comfortable. I personally loved the Ethan Allen furniture, which made the whole place, lobby and room, feel like home. Our other friends and family members were really happy with their rooms and the kind service we received. The operator was especially patient as we all called each other constantly and she always seemed to be patient.

My sister needed to have the wedding near Danbury and while there were other interesting options, like wedding halls and such, going with a hotel is so much better. Everyone gets to stay there, we were all together, you can just roll up to your room after the wedding and never have to get in a car. At the Ethan Allen we all hung out together and it was really easy and convenient to have everything in one place. We highly recommend a wedding there, or even just an overnight stay. Thanks to everyone.

Unique Quality: Comfortable guest rooms
Entire place feels like home with the Ethan Allen furniture
Great service - they really care
Excellent food
Beautiful solarium in restaurant

Directions: Right off I 84

Nearby The Inn At Ethan Allen

The Inn At Ethan Allen

• Ethan Allen Hotel
  • Ethan Allen Danbury

Address: 21 Lake Avenue Extension, Just off Exit 4, I-84, Danbury, Connecticut, 06810, United States

Amenities at The Inn At Ethan Allen

• Kitchenette
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

Danbury Travel Forum

Need advice about Danbury, Connecticut? Visit the Travel Forum for Danbury and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Danbury hotel reviews