1 Batterson Park Road, Farmington, Connecticut, 06032, United States
Extended Stay America - Hartford - Farmington
Priceline.com Travelocity Expedia.com

More about Farmington

Just my luck, a nice quiet bar in MysticJust my luck, a nice quiet bar in Mystic

This tree stands in my yard.This tree stands in my yard.

Travel Tips for Farmington

"Working" in Connecticut - 2006

by TJS1

"My Home for 3 weeks"

Good old Rolls-Royce sent me to Farmington to expedite delivery of some urgent parts. Silly me got the job done in just 3 weeks!

This area of New England is a very pleasant place to live and work. Situated mid-way between New York & Boston it is just so full of trees!!

"Day trip to Mystic"

Not far from Farmington is Mystic Seaport, which is well worth a visit for a pleasant day out. Mystic is situated just off route 95, on this road I visited 2 large shopping outlet Malls. Each had major designer brands and I went a little overboard as prices were well below those paid in the UK. When you also consider that state tax is only 6% (Zero in timberland) it means many bargains.

"Onward to Boston"

My buddy Geoff talked me into visiting Boston with him - he so wanted to show me where he had lived when working in Boston.
That over we spent a pleasant afternoon on the waterfront. Watched an England game, had a meal and a couple of beers.
We then visited the site of the Boston tea party museum ship that sadly burnt out before returning to the car for our drive home.

Historic Farmington Connecticut

by mgtc

Farmington is actually two Towns, the Village of Farmington and the Town of Unionville. Lots of history here. Check out the sites in the Village relating to the Amistad...great free tours. Check out the Canal in Unionville.
Excellent resturants: Apricots for Continental, Grist Mill for Italian, many others.
Golf at Tunxis Plantation.
River tubing on the Farmington River.

Comments