Value Score Poor Value
Good For Couples
I travel to Hartford on business and was underwhelmed with the Hilton. The quality of the room was pretty good, but I was unimpressed with the chamber service. Used dishes were not removed from the room and the ironing board was not put away.
The gym had nice equipment but was kept at a sauna like temperature, despite calls by myself and other guests, the heat problem in the gym was not resolved.
The hotel restaurant was overpriced - I couldn't order room service for dinner and stay below my per diem. Although, I could order take out at the hotel restaurant and the bartender was nice enough to call me when my food was ready so that I didn't have to stay and wait for it.
Beware that rooms on the highway side (facing 84) have the constant sound of traffic.
The bathroom did not have a magnifying mirror.
Popular Hotels in Hartford
200 Columbus Blvd, Hartford
942 Main Street, Hartford
338 Asylum Street, Hartford
100 East River Drive, East Hartford
Explore the World
- Hotel Balear
- Sheraton Hua Hin Resort
- Marginal Way House and Motel
- Holiday Inn Hotels and Suites Ocean City
- Comfort Inn - North Tamiami Trail
- Montauk Manor
- Ghion Hotel
- Hotel Morandi Alla Crocetta
- Super 8 Motel Kitchener Waterloo Area
- Grand China Princess Hotel
- Four Seasons Toronto
- Grand Continental Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Buena Vista Suites
- The Desert Resort (Rajasthan Desert Safari Camp)