The Interlaken Inn

74 Interlaken Rd, Lakeville, CT 06039

Satisfaction No Data

No Satisfaction or Value Data Available

Good For No Data
  • Don't Waste Your Time or Money!

Please think twice about utilizing or promoting this property! I don't have enough space here to explain how horrible my experience was in dealing with the employees and management at the Interlaken. I had booked my wedding here for September 2006. It took (no exaggeration) seven tries and six months to receive a correct written contract after the Interlaken took my deposit. The salesperson who originally booked my wedding left the hotel and after that point, it took two weeks to get phone calls or emails returned. All of the agreements that were made verbally were no longer honored. Including the agreement that all deposits would be transferable in the case that the event be canceled. When my fiance walked out on the wedding four months prior, the General Manager told me that he was the "biggest loser" in all of this because he wouldn't be receiving the profit he expected that day.

I have worked in hotels for eight years and am currently a meeting planner who travels to hotels approximately 1-2 times per month. I have never seen such poor service as I did at the Interlaken Inn!

Comments