Clarion Suites Manchester

191 Spencer St, Manchester, CT 06040
#11 of 12 hotels in Manchester
1 review
Ace43's Profile Photo

Clarion Suites conveniently located to hiways

by written on September 9, 2004

Unique Quality: Conveniently located to I-84, I-384, and I-291. Only about 15 min. to Hartford. Walking distance to a Friendly Restaurant & a Starbucks Coffee (the driveway goes right by them). Grocery store & liquor store across the street. Wendy's right next to the grocery store plaza. I believe there's also a Chinese take-out and video rental store in that plaza. There's also a farm stand right down the side street (Hillstown Rd.) that's across from the hotel driveway. Closest hotel to Manchester Community College.

I have had relatives stay here, & the suites are very nice; they've been very satisfied with their accomodations & have often stayed here again when visiting.

Directions: Manchester-East Hartford border. Close to I-84, I-384, and I-291, & therefore not enough room to give directions from all of those in this limited space--use the local phone # provided below to get directions from them.

Manchester Travel Forum

Need advice about Manchester, Connecticut? Visit the Travel Forum for Manchester and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Manchester hotel reviews