Residence Inn Meriden

TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 20 reviews
AMOMA

Absolutely Worst Place

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 19, 2012

I am just writting this in order to warn everyone to be fully aware of everything. I was promised many things when signing my lease and have not seen any progress. Including still staying in room with mold after being here for 6 months. it took 3 months for them to put in the stove we were promised.The pool is constantly filled by young children who are not being watched. When finally I confronted the owner, assistant manager, and woman who i signed the contract with I was told that I could leave. I pay my rent on time every month and have kept to myself.

I would like people to know that anything they promise will more then likely not occur and if by chance it does it will be at least 3 months after you asked for it.

Please, sign a lease with these people with extreme caution and question everything they say. If they promise you anything at all ask them to write it all on the lease before signing it.

I feel as if they walked me into the room, took my money, stabbed me in the back and ran out slamming the door behind them. You will not be a guest or resident to these people. You will be nothing more then a dollar sign.

BE CAREFUL

Unique Quality: There is no plus, besides the fact that it is right off East Main, however there are so many other places in the same area. Your best bet is to keep looking.

Nearby Residence Inn Meriden

• Suites
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Meriden Travel Forum

Need advice about Meriden, Connecticut? Visit the Travel Forum for Meriden and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Meriden hotel reviews