Hampton Inn Milford

TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 320 reviews
Booking.com Travelocity
Gypsystravels's Profile Photo

A good inexpensive stay when we need it

by written on July 15, 2009

Yet another stay at this hotel. We've stayed here more than 7 times and the front desk always greats us by name as we walk in the door. The main reasons for us staying at this location is price and proximaty to I-95 (AAA rate is always less than $71 a night). The staff is quite nice, attentive and very friendly, especially Denise.

This hotel is consistently one of the cheapest in the area and conveniently located at Exit 36 off I-95, coupled with the need for a "stay" makes this a good choice for us on our trips north.

Since our first visit we have seen this hotel go through its many transformations during renovations. The lobby area has been updated, and so have the and will be completed with its final stage of renovations. The rooms still have a strange layout, with the bathrooms "caddy-cornered" and no true closet, there is an armoire closet to hang your things, a dresser and desk. The TVs have been updated to flatscreen which is nice, but channel selections are limited.

The hotel is very clean and works for our needs. The bed is comfy enough for a good night's sleep.

The front desk staff have always been very helpful and the check in is quite simple.

Breakfast is included in your stay, which consists of cereals, juices, fruit, yogurt, coffee, waffles, and a few other items.

Directions: Located at Exit 36 of I-95.

moiraistyx's Profile Photo

A COMFORTABLE BED AND CHEAP TOO

by written on September 13, 2007

This turned out to be a great stay. We checked in late so we weren't able to upgrade. The room was nice and chilly when we got there. This is something I like since I tend to be warm most of the time. The room was a bit on the small side, but it was quiet and comfortable. The room cost about 70 dollars for the evening, this is a great deal. I will be coming back here again next week. What was most impressive was that Christopher and I slept till 9:30 in the morning, something I haven't done in nearl a year.

Unique Quality: Toiltries are very nice.
Comfy beds with lots of pillows.
Quiet.

cjg1's Profile Photo

Good price HH stay

by written on September 10, 2006

This Hampton Inn is our hotel of choice when staying in Milford due to its close proximity to the highway and extremely low rates. We have stayed here more times than I can count and have always had good stays at relatively cheap prices.

The hotel is located right off of I-95 and close to area attractions, shopping and restuarants. We often find ourselves here simply to get a Hilton stay or as a stop on a roadtrip heading North. The hotel has been experiencing some rennovations over the years. The lobby has been nicely redone but some of the rooms have yet to experience the upgrade. We've been here often enough that the front desk clerks know that we need a wakeup call and the time when we check in. It's a nice feeling to know you are remembered every stay...you don't always get that in certain hotel chains.

The rooms are pretty basic with a king bed, chair, desk, armoire, TV, dresser, fridge, microwave and bathroom. The beds are always comfortable; always more comfortable than you'd expect for so cheap a rate. Our last visit here in October 2010, I noticed our room had a flat screen TV..I guess they are gradually replacing the older TV's in the room; good move.

A breakfast buffet is included with the stay....nothing spectacular. The basic coffee, tea, water, juice, cereal, pastry, bagels, fruit...nothing fancy. I have noticed though that the Hampton Inn breakfast has been laking as of late. We usually take a to go bag breakfast as we leave since we'd rather have a big breakfast elsewhere in the area.

The stays here are always comfortable and provide a good night's sleep before heading off to our next destination.

moiraistyx's Profile Photo

A COMFORTABLE BED AND CHEAP TOO

by written on June 24, 2006

Unique Quality: Toiltries are very nice.
Comfy beds with lots of pillows.
Quiet.

• Business Services
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Milford Travel Forum

Need advice about Milford, Connecticut? Visit the Travel Forum for Milford and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Milford hotel reviews