Nice hotel, used Hilton Honor points but was disappointed that we did not have a refrigerator in the room. We had two little kids with us and this amenity would have helped immensely. Overall, a really nice hotel in a great location - directly across from the Mystic Aquarium. We could have done without someone swiping our credit card number and charging a $1,000 trip on it! But, that didn't really have anything to do with the Hilton (we hope).
Right across the street from the aquarium and shopping. Nice pool and gym.
I have not stayed here - I just took a picture from the car
Daily Rates 2008 - 2009
January 1 - May 23, 2008; $75 - $250
May 24 - July 17, 2008; $115 - $275
July 20 - September 1, 2008; $150 - $295
September 2 - October 23, 2008; $115 - $295
October 29 - December 27, 2008; $75 - $275
January 1 - May 21, 2009; $75 - $250
Breakfast is included (Full buffet breakfast 7:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.) as is afternoon tea. Also free of charge.
* Use of our boats, canoes and kayaks in a limited area
* Tennis court and putting greens
* On property 18-acre walking and birding trail
* Tours of our 100 year old mansion, gardens and grounds (seasonal)
* Use of nearby YMCA nautilus equipment, indoor Olympic-sized swimming pool, sauna and beach on property, heated ouside pool and 10-person whirlpool (seasonal)
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful