Bellissimo Grande Hotel & Spa

411A & 411B Norwich Westerly Road, North Stonington, Connecticut, 06359, United States

Bellissimo Grande Hotel
Orbitz.com Expedia.com Booking.com

• Hotel and Staff are great

The hotel and staff are very friendly. The hotel was clean. Beware of noise policy which is no noise after midnight or you will be fined. My problem was with the SPA. I had a manicure and pedicure and let me say it was the worst. The staff was nice, however, the service could have been done by an untrained friend. For the price I paid, I could have thrown the money away and did it myself. I wish that someone had warned me about it.

More about Bellissimo Grande Hotel & Spa

Relaxing and Beautiful

My husband and I stayed at the Bellissimo Grande Hotel & Spa mainly because the casino was booked solid. However, after spending a night there, I'm not sure we'll be staying at the casino again. They have 3 different level rooms ranging from (not including tax) $99 to $200. We stood in the mid level rooom for $139 and it was beautiful! It was spotless and the Tempur-Pedic bed was wonderful! We ordered from their 24 hour room service after coming back from the casino as we wanted something sweet... we ordered the cheesecake and ate every bit of it! It was beyond words! Another thing I cannot forget to mention was the staff. Everyone from the person that checked us in, to the person that took out room service order was VERY friendly! They made you feel that they honestly wanted you there.

If you are going to CT or spending a night there, consider the Bellissimo Grande Hotel & Spa, you will not be sorry.

My only regret is that we didn't stay longer to use their spa. Next time we will!

Great Place

by TripAdvisor Member busymom265

I went to the Belissimo Grande hotel with a couple girlfriends for a girls night out. I have never stayed there before or at the casino but my friend has been to the hotel at Foxwoods. She thought that the Belissimo was a nicer hotel overall as well. We booked spa services at the spa and I have to agree that it was small, but who cares? The girls at the desk were very friendly, I have never been to a spa where I felt so at home. The therapists were also very nice. I had a good massage and pedicure. We really enjoyed the spa, Id rather have stayed there all day personally then going to the casino. As far as the hotel, I thought it was very nice. Our room was beautiful. Beds were comfortable. The front desk was pretty helpful and the food in the Bistro was good. The breakfast could have been better, but that was the only negative thing I could say. I would definatly go back.

An Exceptional Hotel in North Stonington near Foxwoods

by TripAdvisor Member deltao

The hotel was magnificent. I celebrated our anniversary by staying at this hotel and it was great. From the Posturpedic Beds to the Limo Ride to Foxwoods, all these things made our visit to the Bellissimo special.

The staff was fun and attentive and very courteous. I was glad that me and my wife were treated as important customers and not like cattle when I go to other places.

I will definitely be back. Thanks for making our time there special.

Ciao,

Rocco,
Nesconset, NY

Good Choice

by TripAdvisor Member fatima0011

I booked a presidential suite at the hotel. The room was beautiful with a fireplace, jacuzzi and very spacious.
We tried out the spa and were very happy with our pedicure service. It was enchanting and relaxing. They served us wine and cheese and it was very special. As for the convenience of the limosine and room service A . I travel quite a bit. And have to say for the money, It was well worth it.. I would definately stay their again.

Bloody Sheet At Bellissimo!! Beware

by TripAdvisor Member yinnyang3

We stayed here on new years eve and when we got back from the casino at 4 am the bedding had blood on it! They never changed the sheets from the guests before us!! They never offered any compensation either. BEware of the Bellissimo!!

Beautiful getaway at a great price.

by TripAdvisor Member Hollylonglegs

My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel for a romantic getaway.
It was absoulty prefect. We stayed in mid priced room and in all honesty ,it could have passed as a royal suite. Our room had a bed side whrile pool tub big enough for two, flat screen wall mounted plasma tv, in room refrig, and the best touch was the romantic music streamed in to our room from the hotel's satilite radio. I would recommend staying on a weekday rather then a weekend if you want some quite however. We arrived on a Thursday and it was very pleasant and peaceful. Come Friday, it was like the entire town had moved in. I did have a treatment at the Spa and it was awwwww, nothing to write home about. I would pay the extra $ 15.00 dollars I saved and use the casino's spa. The pool is heated and a great place to relax. The fitness room is very small but has all you need to get a good work out. All in all, if you want to get away to a beautiful place for a great price, use this hotel.......... It's better then the casino!

Happy Guest

by TripAdvisor Member happysojourner

We were greeted at check in by a friendly staff. We booked a Sicilian Room and it was large with a king size bed and flat screen TV. It was quite clean and quiet. The limo service to Foxwoods was wonderful. We enjoyed a very nice continental breakfast including a waffle iron that made delicious waffles. We will definitely recommend this location to our friends and would not hesitate to stay here again.

The Best!

by TripAdvisor Member Kelgirl2

We stay at Foxwoods frequently but the last weekend we were in CT they were sold out. SO we tried the Bellissimo. Let me tell you, I am glad Foxwoods was sold out becuase the rooms in the Bellissimo were way nicer and cheaper! I was expecting much less from the price. We went to Foxwoods friday and the spa saturday afternoon.
We booked spa services and when we first walked in we thought it was quite small compared to others we have been to. But the spa was absolutly the best. My husband and I were impressed. The technicians were great and the beautiful young girls at the front desk were so nice. They made us feel very welcome and even served us complimentary wine! I am not used to such nice service. The hotel front desk was very helpful as well. We will definatly stay there from now on

Great Place!

by TripAdvisor Member Michy073

We normally stay at Foxswoods when we go to CT for a weekend, but this particular weekend the casino was booked so we decided to try the Bellisimo. I am glad the casino was booked because the Bellissimo was way better. The rooms were nicer and cheaper and the staff was very nice.
We booked a massage at the spa which was amazing. At first we were unsure, as it is small but the size of it says nothing about its quality. The technicians were great and friendly and the beautiful girls at the desk were even nicer. They even served us wine! We will never stay at foxwoods again.

Comments