Four Points By Sheraton Norwalk

cjg1's Profile Photo

Nice and Cheap SPG Stay

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 17, 2007

This is a good and cheap hotel. Especially for picking up an SPG stay. The location is close to our home yet far enough away for us to feel like we are escaping veryday life. The hotel is close to the Merritt and I-95 which makes it a perfect stop if you are on a roadtrip headed North.

Unique Quality: As an SPG Gold which typically isnt worth much, I was surprised by the 1BR suite upgrade I was given on the lowest AAA rate I could get upon everyone of our stays here.

The front desk staff is always very friendly and happy to see me.

The rooms I have been in are the two 1BR suites up on the 4th floor. The have a full living room filling the normal room size and the room next door had the bathroom removed and a wall put in half way deep. So the room to become a suite on one side has a BR along the hallway and the other half along the outside wall is the BR for the other room. So one has an extra door in it and the other a window.

Both suites have a DVD player included in the room along with stereo and tv.

KARLPORTER56's Profile Photo

Nice ,comfortable place to stay.

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on February 21, 2006

This was a nice fairly inexpensive place to stay while we were visiting southern Connecticut. Restaurants close by as well as one in the hotel. Staff was friendly and accomodating.. We stayed here in March..It was towards the end of our family roadtrip , we were visiting relatives in the area for Easter as well as NYC.. This place was very centrally located and I was actually able to rest.. I just remember how fluffy and comfortable the pillows were.. We stayed there 2 nights..

6 Photos of Four Points By Sheraton Norwalk

Norwalk Travel Forum

Need advice about Norwalk, Connecticut? Visit the Travel Forum for Norwalk and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Norwalk hotel reviews