Norwalk Inn And Conf Center

99 East Ave., Norwalk, Connecticut, 06851, United States
Norwalk Inn and Conference Center
Priceline.com Travelocity Booking.com

More about Norwalk Inn And Conf Center

I really do like my "Blondes"I really do like my "Blondes"

My babe!My babe!

Kitchen and daily specials on boardKitchen and daily specials on board

Ferni & his steakFerni & his steak

Is this a nice town

by Nancye3

Looking for a stopover Hotel on my way to Washington. To break up the 18+ hours drive. Any suggestions.

by dino335

Assuming you mean Norwalk, CT and Washington DC and that you are coming from Somewhere WAY Northeast (Nova Scotia?)-- Norwalk is a mostly nice suburban town. The Holiday Inn is right off I 95 is in a decent area. There are also hotels near Merrit Parkway. Fairfield, Stamford and Darien are in the same general area and have hotels/motels. Some of the cheaper places like the Motel 6 (might be a Super 8) in Stamford are not in the greatest neighborhoods.

I lived in that area for twenty years or so and visit regularly.

by Marianne2

Yes, Norwalk is fine. Try the low-key Norwalk Inn. It's in a residential area, but about 4 blocks away is a shopping center with restaurants, a big supermarket, pharmacy, etc. Free parking at the Inn.

by Nancye3

Yes way way east New Brunswick. Thanks!!

Travel Tips for Norwalk

Municiple Parking Lots

by cjg1

In Norwalk there are several Municipal Parking lots to park your car. It's relatively easy to find a parking space and the lots are spread out throughout the town. We prefer the Webster Parking Lot because of it's close proximity to restaurants, shops and the movies. Park your car; note the space and pre pay at one of the machines for your duration of stay.

The lots in the SoNo area are:
Haviland Deck (8 Haviland Street)
Liberty Square (201 Liberty Square)
Maritime Garage (11 North Water Street)
North Water Street Lot (11 North Water Street)
Webster Parking Lot (50 Washington Street)

WHERE THE CITY AND THE COUNTRY MEET

by moiraistyx

The truly great thing about Norwalk is it's proximity to New York City and it's great coastal atmosphere. Being an ocean lover, I would love to get a house by the sea, finances prevent me from doing this so I take every chance I get to go to the sea. Norwalk is a community filled with tradition and good old fashioned friendly folks.

My Norwalk experience

by Seldon

"Wait for more soon!!"

I really had a great time in Norwalk, thanks to one of my best friends, Sandra (with me and her daugther) and her husband Rolando. Here we're in Rowayton, a nice place to relax looking the little lake.

Comments