La Quinta Inn & Suites Stamford

135 Harvard Avenue, (formerly Fairfield Inn), Stamford, Connecticut, 06902, United States
La Quinta Inn & Suites Stamford / New York City
Expedia.com LQ.com Booking.com

Satisfaction Terrible

Similarly priced and rated as other 2 star hotels

More about Stamford

Our nachosOur nachos

Waiting for my food...Waiting for my food...

Mozzarella SticksMozzarella Sticks

Comfy BedComfy Bed

Travel Tips for Stamford

Thai Food

by jeffjun about Plateau

A fusion of the Asian tastes of Malaysian, Thai and Vietnamese cuisine. Appetizer: Summer Roll, Satays, or Angel Prawn
Soup: Tom Yum Koong
Entree: Pad Thai
Dessert: Coconut Ice cream
Drink: SingHa

Siena is a very nice trattoria...

by Judd

Siena is a very nice trattoria and wine bar.
We go here for work, for example we celebrated a project completion. It is a bit upscale, gentlemen may feel more comfortable in a jacket and tie. Not required, of course, but it is a very nice restaurant. The wine is very good, by the glass or the bottle, they have daily specials as well.

A brand new brewpub in...

by Judd

A brand new brewpub in Stamford, the SBC. The initials stand for Southport Brewing Company, most people erroneously call it the Stamford Brewing Company.
Well, first off, it is located right in the building I lived in, so all I had to do is walk downstairs and I was there!!!BR>
It is also great place for happy hour. The beers are all brewed right on the premesis, you can see the large bags of hops and barley as you walk in the door. Most of the food is continental / pub grub, but a touch upscale.
Can't decide which of the 10 or more drafts to choose from? Just get one of the two samplers, they'll give you 4 ounce glasses of 5 different drafts, you can pick out the one you like best.

Travel Nursing Assignment

by mzgottirican

"Expensive yet Beautiful"

Stamford, CT...the city of beautifully winding streets, a lovely downtown and only 20 minutes from the Bronx, NYC on a day with little traffic.

Stamford was beautiful, I lived there 5 months as a travel nurse. The Stamford Hospital was unequalled in courtesy, teaching/learning, and patient care. I would return there in a moment.

The downfall? EXPENSIVE. Rated the United States' 5th most expensive city to live, it proved itself true many times. An oil change on Main St.? Cost me 47.00 US. A box of cereal for my daughter, 3 dollars max in Florida, cost me 6.50 US !

Hope St. Pizza was memorable; the best Pizza I ever tasted. Lucky's Diner? 50's atmosphere and best milkshakes ever.

Despite the good, I longed for sunshine. The sun barely shone at all from September to February, and it took a toll on me! The day I set foot back in Florida, was glorious. I am from the North of the USA, yet I was happy to be in the tropics!

I didn't really 'do' a lot of things in Stamford, the weather was not great, and I was working a lot. There are more things to 'do' in NYC, a stones' throw away.

Stamford Gateway.

by Judd

I lived here in Stamford from September 2001 through January 2002. I also worked here in 1995, and from 1999 through 2002, when I moved to London.

One of the biggest buildings in Stamford is Landmark Square, which you can see here.

Comments