Value Score No Data
Good For Business
Skip this Hotel
The best thing about this hotel is the staff. They are very friendly and attentive. The hotel itself is very old and in need of renovation. The location isn't that great and there are no shops, restaurants or other establishments in walking distance except Costo which is located just behind the hotel.
Check in - 3 PM
Check out - 11 AM
Unique Quality: - Wifi through out the hotel
- Large Conference Rooms
- Parkside Grille Restaurant and Bar
- breakfast 6:30 AM- 10:00AM
- dinner 5:00PM-10:00PM
- Pool and Small gym
Directions: Exit 26 or 25A off of I-84.
More about Connecticut Grand Hotel
from pittsburgh to danbury or waterbury, CT
Hello I ll be travelling from pittsburg to those places around jan 09, how can I get there ?
any ideas? train ? flight ?
I have looked for flights and there isnt any.
please help me guys
Popular Hotels in Waterbury
777 Chase Parkway, Waterbury
63 Grand St, Waterbury
91 Scott Rd, Waterbury
3580 E Main St, Waterbury
Explore the World
- Titanic Beach & Resort Hotel
- Benguet Prime Hotel
- Ace Hotel
- All Suites Residence Cannes
- Peppers Anchorage Port Stephens
- Holiday Inn Grand Island-I-80
- Kempinski Hotel Ishtar Dead Sea
- Reval Hotel Latvija
- Blackberry Hills Mountain EcoLodges Munnar
- Thomas Edison Inn
- Super 8 Oceanfront Daytona Beach
- Red Roof Inn Atlanta Downtown
- Pulchra Resort
- Best Western Hotel Airvenice