91 Scott Rd, Waterbury, CT 06705
Quality Inn
Hotels.com Expedia.com Quality Inn

Satisfaction Poor

More about Waterbury

Inside the mallInside the mall

View from my hotel...View from my hotel...

travel to boston

by sparky_2

Hi. I will be in Waterbury in June for the first time in a lot of years. I am planning to travel to Boston from there, but have no idea of the modes of public transport available. Can anyone tell the best way to travel from Waterbury, CT to Boston, MA?

RE: travel to boston

by Boca24

In terms of public transportation you actually limited, I would sugget look at Amtrak for the train scheduale or call one of the bus companies like Peter Pan. I don't know what runs out of Waterbury, you might have to go to either Hartford or New Haven to get to public transportation.

You might consider renting a car; that might be the easiest.

RE: RE: travel to boston

by sparky_2

Thanks, but I am limited to public transport as I don't have an international drivers license. I know that Amtrak don't operate in the area and the only train service is the Metro line to New York. Can anyone else advise?

Travel Tips for Waterbury

Waterbury, Naugatuck

by Davos

I travel a lot for work. And so i could spend three weeks in Waterbury/Naugatuck. The hotel was in Waterbury, my working place in Naugatuck.
About me and my travels you'll find more informations on my homepage on http://go.to/davos or send me a Email (davos@gmx.ch).

Comments