1595 POST ROAD EAST, Westport, CT 06880

Satisfaction Poor

More about Westport Inn

Extra Pics of Westport

"Inn at National Hall"

My rest area and really just extra place to put my bags lol. But it so fits the "Lemon Room" feel.

"Inn at National Hall"

Bathroom part one where the sink is. Plenty of electric plugs here for the hair dryers and straighteners lol. Just wish my laptop cord could have reached!

"Inn at National Hall"

This was the elevator taking you up to the 4th floor where the concierge was. I almost felt like I was in a Sherlock Holme's movie. It was kinda strange!!

Liz's hot dog and Cajun Curly FriesLiz's hot dog and Cajun Curly Fries

My nachosMy nachos

Liz waiting for her meal (November 2010)Liz waiting for her meal (November 2010)

My Miller Lite and Liz's PepsiMy Miller Lite and Liz's Pepsi

Travel Tips for Westport

More about Westport

by msbrandysue

Well, I took this picture and wanted to explain a few more details about Westport.

1) When I visited it was around July 4th and I liked how many American flags were up. It was especially fun when they were all along the big bridge connecting both parts of Westport.

2) The big river/water area kind of adds a relaxing element to the town.

3) A big shopping area is right on the water. There was a Starbucks on the left of the picture that I tried to go to after the night out at the Westport County Playhouse but it was closing..along with everything else. The shopping wasn't anything major. I didn't recognize any big chain stores. Many of them seemed high-end retail clothing stores for women.

Classy, Artistic Westport

"Why Did I Come?"

I came to Westport because it was featured in an article in 1000 Things to See Before You Die: USA Edition. It's part of "Connecticut's Gold Coast" where all the rich people spend their time. And, yes, I have to admit it's very classy.

"My Favorite Part"

My favorite part was probably the night I spent at the theater at the Westport Country Playhouse seeing "tick, tick...BOOM!" It's a great theater and has a nice restaurant connected to it with little appetizer pieces that you can order multiple items.

"Surprise Attraction"

I really was worried about the Inn at National Hall. I was kinda worried about it because the doors were locked and I had to figure out how to get in. Then the elevators were decorated a bit differently. But I LOVED my room and the privacy was fantastic. The bathroom was gigantic. Just hated the lack of wireless internet connectivity.

Westport

by Jaaldrich

"My Home"

Located in Fairfield Country, one of the wealthiest counties in America, Westport is a quintessential New England town along the "Gold Coast" of Connecticut. Such affluence often gives my home town a negative reputation for being snobby or materialistic, but I find this not to be true. I think people here are very kind and thoughtful. It are also a very liberal town, which cancels out some of the negative aspects of its wealth. Simply put, I love Westport! I've lived here for almost 10 years ever since I moved from England, and I love my friends here and the fact that my family is close by. There's a lot to do in Westport--from theaters to concerts, Westport is a very artistic community partially due to the amount of famous entertainers that live here (i.e. Paul Newman, Imus, some news anchors). It is also right on Long Island Sound, and has a lot of beaches. The downtown area is great for shopping as well. Come visit Westpor

Westport, Connecticut

by gtrplyr1234

"An Intro to Westport"

Westport is your typical suburban New England town. Just 45 minutes from New York, this is a great place to live for a commuter to The City. Although there are not many attractions, many are nearby in Northern Connecticut, Massachusetts, and New York.

Comments