1131 N. DuPont Hwy, US Route 13, Dover, Delaware, 19901, United States

Dover Downs Hotel & Casino
Booking.com Expedia.com Orbitz.com

• ASSAULTED TWICE BY A CUSTOMER ON CASINO FLOOR

I HAVE BEEN VISITING DOVER DOWNS CASINO FOR MANY YEARS NOW BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO ME THIS PAST WEEKEND...TAKES THE FRICKING CAKE! I WAS CUSSED OUT, CALLED A F'ING B***H AND THEN ASSAULTED (2) TWICE BY A CUSTOMER WHO WAS PISSED OFF FOR LOSING $300 IN A MACHINE. I HAD PUSHED THE CHANGE BUTTON ONCE HE STARTED CUSSING & CALLING ME NAMES TO TRY TO GET SECURITY BUT SECURITY NEVER MADE IT THERE IN TIME, INSTEAD I GOT A CHANGE LADY WHO STOOD IN FRONT OF THE MAN TRYING TO KEEP HIM AWAY FROM ME AND HE SMACKED MY HAND DOWN AS I WAS TELLING HIM TO STOP CUSSING ME AND THEN HE BOUNCED AROUND HER AND WACKED ME ON MY LEFT EAR. THEY HAD 4 POLICE OFFICERS AND ALL THAT SECURITY IN THAT PLACE AND NONE OF THEM SHOWED UP UNTIL AFTER HE HIT ME. I WAS SO PISSED OFF THAT I CUSSED AND CALLED HIM NAMES AFTER HE HIT ME ON MY LEFT EAR AND TRIED TO GET A HOLD OF HIM AND HIT HIM BACK BUT DIDN'T WANT TO HURT THE LADY IN BETWEEN US EITHER.
    DOVER POLICE ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO PRESS CHARGES AGAINST HIM FOR HITTING ME AND I TOLD THEM I DID. I WENT DOWN TO THE PD TO FILE CHARGES TO FIND OUT A FEW HOURS LATER FROM A PHONE CALL FROM THE POLICE DEPT. THAT IF I PRESSED CHARGES AGAINST HIM FOR ASSAULT. THE POLICE OFFICER SAID HE WAS GOING TO PUT A WARRANT OUT FOR MY ARREST FOR "DISORDERLY CONDUCT IN PUBLIC" AS WELL AS FOR HIM. EVENTHOUGH THEY REVIEWED THE CAMERAS AND SAW HIM ASSAULT ME TWICE AND I NEVER HIT HIM AT ALL. SO I GUESS IF YOU ARE A FEMALE WHO GETS ASSAULTED BY A MALE AFTER HE HAS CUSSED & CALLED YOU NAMES THEN YOU CAN NOT CALL HIM ANY NAMES BACK ONCE HE ASSAULTS YOU BECAUSE THEN HE WILL NOT BE CHARGED FOR ASSAULT OR DISORDERLY CONDUCT....YOU WILL BE TOLD THAT YOU WILL BE CHARGED WITH DISORDERLY CONDUCT AS WELL. BASICALLY THEY ARE SAYING HIM ASSAULTING ME IS EQUAL TO ME CALLING HIM A NAMES AFTER I WAS ASSAULTED. TALK ABOUT FRICKING BS! I HAVE MANY FRIENDS AND FAMILY WHO GO THERE AND I WILL MAKE SURE THEY STOP GOING AS WELL.
    I WILL MISS VISITING MY FRIENDS WHOM I TALKED TO AFTERWARDS AND THEY COULDN'T BELIEVE THAT HE WAS NOT BEING CHARGED.
    I CONSIDER MYSELF A FRIENDLY PERSON BUT WHEN YOU CROSS THE LINE BY HITTING ME IN THE EAR...YOU DESERVE JUST WHAT YOU GOT CALLED! I HAVE NO REGRETS EITHER!
    SO THE OFFICER TOLD ME TO JUST "LET IT GO"! THEN I WOULDN'T BE ARRESTED FOR DISORDERLY CONDUCT AND HE WOULDN'T BE ARRESTED FOR ANYTHING EITHER!
    THE POLICE OFFICER TOLD ME THAT HE IS BARRED FROM THERE AND I TOLD HIM THAT WAS BS THAT PEOPLE GET BARRED FROM GOING IN THESE PLACES ALL THE TIME FOR BEATING ON THE MACHINES UNTIL THEY BREAK AND THEN A FEW WEEKS OR MONTHS LATER YOU SEE THEM RIGHT BACK IN THERE BECAUSE ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS GETTING MONEY! I HAVE HAD PEOPLE FOLLOW ME AROUND TRYING TO PICK UP ON ME AND HIT ME UP FOR MONEY THERE MANY TIMES BEFORE BUT NEVER HAD ANYONE HIT ME BEFORE. ALL OF MY FRIENDS FROM THERE AND OTHER CASINOS KNOW ME VERY WELL AND KNOW THAT I HAVE NEVER STARTED ANY TROUBLE WITH ANYONE, EVER! THEY ALL KNOW THAT I AM A FREINDLY PERSON AND ENJOY SEEING AND TALKING TO ME EVERY VISIT WHETHER I WIN OR LOSE!
    IF PEOPLE CAN'T HANDLE GAMBLING! (WHICH INCLUDES LOSING TOO)LOL
    THEN STAY THE HELL OUT OF THE CASINOS.
    I HOPE FOR THE SAKE OF OTHERS WHO GO THERE THAT THEY WILL FIX THERE FLAWS IN THE SECURITY SYSTEM SO THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN TO ANYONE ELSE. THERE SHOULD BE A BUTTON ON THOSE MACHINES THAT GOES DIRECTLY TO SECURITY!

Unique Quality: IF YOU WANT TO CONSIDER GETTING ASSAULTED AND CUSSED OUT BY A CUSTOMER AND NOTHING BEING DONE ABOUT IT UNIGUE!

Directions: DOVER, DE

More about Dover Downs Hotel And Casino

It's Dover Downs!

by tpangelinan

Dover Downs is not just for racing any more. It also has a luxury hotel, restaurants, slots, entertainment, live show, boxing, horse racing and Dove Downs International Speedway! Plenty to do here and if that not enough excitement for you that there is lots to do close by like shopping! Check out the 2 websites provided below, (1) is for Dover Downs main page and (2) is for you race fans, it is for the Speedway information.

Dover Downs-- A Smoke Free Casino

by bct341

Due to the recent state law banning smoking indoors, you can go to the Casino and not come out smelling like an ashtray. Of course, if your a smoker and you like smelling like an ashtray, you may not like Dover Downs :)

The casino is home 2,000 slot machines ranging from nickels to fifty dollars per play.
There are no card games like blackjack at the casiono.

Dover Downs has Harness racing, slot machines, a hotel and restaurant, and live entertainment. Live Harness Racing is held from November to April every year.

Of course, Dover Downs is also home to the Dover international speedway where various auto races call home including the very popular NASCAR races.

Gotta Shop!

by tpangelinan about Dover Mall

Dover Mall is located near the Dover Downs Speedway on Route 13 on the north end of town. There is around 100 different retail stores here, the cost of living is a little lower down here so the prices are very reasonable. Believe me you will find what you are looking for in here.

More in Dover -- Dover Downs, rebel flag, more

by Ewingjr98

....he used to fly the US flag underneath the confederate flag, but rumor is someone stopped by this house one night and made some complimentary changes.

From Baltimore to Dover Downs

by smith1190

Is there any way I can get to Dover Downs from Baltimore without going across the dreaded Bay Bridge? My wife is scared to death of it.

Re: From Baltimore to Dover Downs

by timessquare

Have you looked at a map?

If you did, you'd see that you can take I-95 all the north to past Newark, DE and take Rte 1 south to Dover.

Re: From Baltimore to Dover Downs

by smith1190

Yes I did look at a map, however, I thought that there was a shorter route that I could take. Thanks.

Comments