Atlantis Inn

154 Rehoboth Ave, (formerly Atlantic Inn & Suites), Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, 19971, United States
Booking.com Expedia.com Priceline.com

More about Atlantis Inn

Fabulous Vacation!

by TripAdvisor Member qoe149

We have stayed at the Atlantis Inn in Rehoboth Beach, De. several times and continue to return to the same Hotel each year.
The staff is fantastic. If you need to find a great restaurant, a place
to shop, or local entertainment, just ask at the desk. Their reccomendations are always excellent. The rooms are comfortable, the location in proximety to the beach is close enough to enjoy the very short walk . The prices are affordable,the location of the hotel is central to good fun, good food and good shopping.

We would reccomend the Atlantis Inn to anyone looking for a great Vacation In Rehoboth Beach!

Phil and Judy Wright

Great stay, very economical

by TripAdvisor Member selby123

We were really pleased with the quality of the hotel. We've stayed at lesser expensive places in the past and been disappointed, but with this hotel. The rooms were nice and clean and we appreciated their hospitality. Its the best deal in Rehoboth.

close and affordable

by TripAdvisor Member parentchild

Loved the location and convenient free parking. Far enough from the boardwalk to be affordable yet close enough to beach and attractions to walk. Pool is on the roof, small but clean, nice view and plenty of sun. However, no lifeguard. No breakfast provided just vending machines and coffee. Plenty of restaurants to choose from. Bring your own towels. The towels do not even wrap around an average sized child, and shake your own sand out of the sheets.

nice, comfortable, efficient

by TripAdvisor Member chrose

I was quite happy with our stay at the Atlantis. the rooms were clean, the location was great for us, right on the main drag 2 blks from the beach. we had a king suite that has a full kitchen, so we would cook breakfast there in the a.m. the rooms seem like they were last redocated in the 80's, but everything was in pretty good shape. the staff were all polite and helpful. I would definitely go back. I had my 3 year daughter with me and i would say this place is quite family friendly. the pool was kind of cold though (colder than the ocean!), this at the end of september.

Loved The Treatment At Atlantis Inn

by TripAdvisor Member SEARCHINSPIRIT

Cheryl Benson was so very helpful during our stay at the beach. I found all the staff to be very polite and helpful. The rooms was spacious....the location to the beach was excellent. It was a block and a half walk from the beach as i was told. I stayed at this location many years ago on another trip to rehobeth. I must say Cheryl was so very accomodating and I see that her friendliness rubbed off on the rest of her staff. I would highly recommend staying at the Atlantis Inn we visiting the Rehobeth Beach area. I know this is where i will stay again when i return. Great access to restaurants and shopping and nightlife.

Reasonable price for a basic hotel in a great beach town

by TripAdvisor Member ExecCoach

Our family has stayed at Virginia Beach for a number of summers, but over the last few visits we found that the quality of the hotel we like (Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort) was falling and the price was rising. Upon checking other beachfront hotels we found them to be prohibitively expensive. We wanted a beach vacation that was affordable and closer to our Long Island home, but we didn’t want the Jersey Shore or Cape Cod.

We explored Rehoboth Beach as a possibility – and were very happy we did. Via Trip Advisor we located the Atlantis Inn. It was not on the beach, but it was two short blocks away and situated on a beautiful wide main street with a fun combination of upscale shopping and restaurants mixed in with the usual beach shops.

The price was an Internet special for the last few weeks in August (2006) and was VERY affordable—I think it was $99 for a double with a $30 up-charge for my 17 year old daughter. Even though the hotel was not on the beach, the great price and proximity to the beach persuaded us to take a chance. We booked for 4 nights.

The hotel itself is pretty bare bones (three-story cement structure with balconies), but it was clean and family-oriented and the staff at registration couldn’t have been more helpful. And there is parking, which is a huge help in this town!

The rooms have been recently renovated and have fairly updated décor and bathrooms. Some have refrigerators and microwaves. We had one of those and it was very helpful for snacks and doggie bags. I found the bed to be saggy and uncomfortable, but my husband thought it was OK. The room was clean and not musty—which is nice for a beach hotel.

There is a small pool and sun deck with tables and chairs on the second floor overlooking the main street and if you stand at the railing you can look down to the beach—very relaxing with a cup of coffee in the morning. (The lobby has decent coffee in the AM or there is a Dunkin Donuts next door.)

There are plenty of restaurants in the area (a lot of other Trip Advisor reviewers have mentioned them, so no need for me to do so), and beach-type snack places as well. We found one of the nicest things to be the fact that this is a residential community, and there are lovely neighborhoods just blocks from the beach and the main street. We took long walks every day and enjoyed looking at the beautiful houses and landscaping.

There is outlet shopping nearby and Ocean Beach MD is only about 30 minutes south. We drove there one day, but enjoyed scenery on the ride there more than we enjoyed Ocean Beach. It was jarringly commercial when compared to Rehoboth.

The weather was cool and cloudy everyday we were there and we didn’t once go on the beach or in the pool, but we still had a great trip. Rehoboth and the area were worth the trip and the Atlantis Inn made it possible for us to enjoy it on a reasonable budget.

Not so good

by TripAdvisor Member amcdonal86

We had reserved a King room a month in advance, and instead were given a room with two double beds with a fridge and microwave--a feature the front desk tried to charge us extra for. Other than that, the room was fairly clean although there was some mold in the shower (but for the ridiculous inflated beach prices of $200 or so a night I expected much more). Location was GREAT.

My impression of the college kid at the front desk was that he was poorly trained (had bad manners, let a few curse words slip out of his mouth).

Atlantis was wonderful

by TripAdvisor Member KDBEE

I had to take a few moments to say that my weekend getaway at the Atlantis was wonderful. The hotel was nice and clean, a block from the beach, the staff was very courteous, and it was not overpriced. Cheryl, thank you for your excellent customer service, I will definitely come back again! I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Perfect Place To Stay!

by TripAdvisor Member jack123lancaster

We stayed for a weekend at the Atlantis Inn in Rehoboth Beach and it was absolutely perfect. The rooms are spacious, beds are very comfortable, and it's great to have a microwave and fridge right in the room!
The hospitality of the Atlantis Inn felt like we were staying with friends. All our wishes were granted and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful.
The location is also perfect as the Atlantis Inn is located right on the busy main street, Rehoboth Avenue, but you would never know it as you can't hear any of the outside noise in the rooms. It's also centrally located and many shops and restaurants are within easy walking distance...even the beach is only 1 1/2 blocks away!
I would recommend the Atlantis Inn to anyone for it's central location, the excellent staff, and the superior comfort of the rooms.

Great stay

by TripAdvisor Member pheramy

We booked a double suite at Atlantis and thought it was a great bargain (~$130). The room was very clean, had a good amount of space for three of us traveling together and the staff was friendly and helpful. We stayed on the third floor, so the carts they provided and their elevator were much appreciated for lugging bags up to our room. The inn has a great location on rehoboth avenue which is where all the shops and restaurants are. The beach is about a block away. I highly recommend this place in the off-season since we had a great stay there in May. We also went to Fins for dinner (great place for seafood, recommended by the staff at Atlantis...try the Cioppino, yum!).

cabinscabins

TWISTER--Fun game at the beachTWISTER--Fun game at the beach

Ocean BoardwalkOcean Boardwalk