2 Olive Ave., Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, 19971, United States

Expedia.com Orbitz.com CheapTickets.com

• WORST HOTEL I HAVE EVER STAYED AT!

In my many years of staying at hotels all over the country and all over the world, I have never been treated with such disrespect by such an incompetent staff. The absolute WORST hotel I have ever stayed at in my entire life! I wouldn't wish this hotel on my worst enemy! DO NOT STAY HERE...you will regret it! Spend your money elsewhere, the Henlopen Hotel a couple of blocks away is a much, much better choice for a fraction of the cost of this dump.

Unique Quality: Absolutely nothing notable about this hotel!

• The best hotel in Rehoboth

I just got back from Rehoboth Beach yesterday morning. Of course, we stayed at the Boardwalk Plaza Hotel.
    I must tell you, this is the best hotel experience I have ever had.
    We were greeted by the two adorable birds in the lobby. That was an automatic turn on.
    The service was spectacular when I first walked in the door.
    Since we got there so early, we ate breakfast at their beautiful indoor and outdoor restaurant, Victoria's. The best hotel food I have ever tasted.
    When we got to our suite, we were pleasantly surprised. It was a huge room with 3 parts. Bathroom, vanity, living room, HUGE bedroom, and wetbar. Wonderful.
    We also enjoyed the warm pool. It was not real big, but half of it was inside and the other outside. It was very fancy. Like an enormous hot tub in a quiet sunroom. It was great.
    There was a quaint shop in the boardwalk plaza, it was cute and very satisfactory.
    The hotel was near many children and grown up attractions alike, and my family favors the humongus waterpark a tenth of a mile a way.
    We also ordered room service at Boardwalk Plaza, which was quick and delicious.
    Lastly, while walking through one of the four entrances to the huge hotel, we saw a party going on. So if you need a place to have parties or business meetings, this is the PLACE!!
    This hotel is the best I have ever stayed in, it was right on the beach with a terrific view.
    I recommend this to everyone who stays at Rehoboth Beach.

Unique Quality: Everything was equally terrific. We absolutely LOVED it there.

Directions: Right by the beach, somewhat right off of wilmington avenue. walk a few blocks and your there.

• acemj's Profile Photo

Fancy

I've never stayed here, but I checked it out by taking a quick peek at the lobby and the restaurants. Based on the website, the rooms look top-notch too. It's not my style (or budget), but if you like the finer things of life, this place fits the bill. The location right on the boardwalk and Olive Avenue make it incredibly convenient to the sand and waves.

Unique Quality: Seasons and Rates (directly from their website):

Winter and early spring $59-$289 (1/3/05-3/17/05)
    Spring $139-$369 (3/18/05-6/9/05)
    Summer Season $244-$519 (6/10/05-9/4/05)
    Early Autumn $164-$444 (9/5/05-10/15/05)
    Autumn $139-$334 (10/16/05-10/29/05)
    Late Autumn $84-$289 (10/30/05-11/26/05)
    Yuletide Season $74-$349 (11/27/05-12/31/05)

• tpangelinan's Profile Photo

The most beautiful hotel on boardwalk.

This is a victorian style hotel, very pretty. Resturant is one of my favorites in whole town. Pricy, I would call special occasion hotel, or drive a hard bargain when booking. Check out the hotel on their web site.

Unique Quality: Right on the boardwalk, pretty indoor/outdoor pool, parots in cages in hotel lobby. Old antiques everywhere, victorian trim abounds.

Directions: At Board walk and the Atlantic Ocean, yea baby, yea!

More about Boardwalk Plaza Hotel

Best Sunday Brunch in State of Delaware.

by tpangelinan about Victorias Resturant, Boardwalk Plaza Hotel

This is the best place to eat in all of state, in my humble opinion. Sunday Brunch, all you can eat, (by reservation only ) is fantastic. I have never had better. Mimosa's or Bloody Mary's are $1.00, and soooo good. Food is 4 Star. Service is too. Any meal will delight you. View of ocean while you eat. Inside the most beautiful hotel. My favorite is the Reservation Only Sunday Brunch.
Appetizers, Soups and Salads
Victorias Crown, Filet Mignon...31.00
Save Room For Dessert!

• RickA58's Profile Photo
    Jan 1, 2013 at 12:37 PM

We have stayed at this hotel many times in the past. This time we paid premium prices for the New Year party. Will never pay for food again. We have food allergies and our only recourse was to skip the meal we had paid for. When we complained upon check-out we were told we should have ordered and paid for room service.