Delaware Inn at Rehoboth

55 Delaware Ave., Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, 19971, United States

More about Delaware Inn at Rehoboth

Perfect Indian Summer in Delaware

by TripAdvisor Member user46

My husband and I shared this Inn with my inlaws from Indiana. We had a terrific time, restful with wonderful beds. Staying off season at the beach is definitely the way to go. A wonderful escape Down-the-Ocean.

Best B&B I've stayed in yet - anywhere!

by TripAdvisor Member Work2TravelMore

The rooms here are wonderfully done - relaxed and elegant - great attention paid to top notch linens, blankets, towels, etc. None of the terribly chintzy cliche`s often found in B&B's. Sharon is an excellent hostess - very friendly and provides wonderful amentities to make you feel at home - bottled water in each room, homemade desserts every evening, and wonderful breakfasts on the porch. The location is perfect - two blocks from the main shopping/dining area and two blocks from the boardwalk - far enough to enjoy the quiet neighborhood, but close enought that we didn't move the car all weekend. We'll definitely be back - and I'm really not a huge fan of B&B's, but this one is special.

Wonderful and friendly

by TripAdvisor Member fallforever

I took my partner to Rehoboth to celebrate her birthday weekend. The Inn made it very easy for us with their organization and friendly atmosphere. Sharon was great and very helpful since this was our first time to Rehoboth. Chris the chef made the most delicious blueberry pancakes ever! Our room was quaint and the bathroom was pretty big. I will go back to the Inn year after year. One of the best places we have ever stayed!

Perfect stay

by TripAdvisor Member ahnah

My mom and I went to Rehoboth Beach for a relaxing girls weekend. Delaware Inn was the perfect choice. The b&b was close to the beach and a block from the shops and restaurants on the main drag, everything was convenient. Breakfast was devine...fresh fruit, yogurt parfait with homemade gronola, quiche, eggs benedict, etc. The staff was warm and welcoming and provided excellent service. Anything we needed was readily available...beach towels, beach chairs, umbrellas, board games, etc. Decor was simple and elegant with beautiful photographs of local beach scenes hanging on every wall. We truly enjoyed our stay.

More than a B&B!, a special wedding place

by TripAdvisor Member arlb

On September 22, 2007 I had my wedding/commitment ceremony at the Delaware Inn. My guests were able to stay and celebrate at the best B&B in the state. Sharon and her staff made our very special day perfect. We did not have to worry about a thing, it was all taken care...the food, atmosphere, and southern hospitality will have us going back year after year.

Warm Accomodations at the Delaware Inn

by TripAdvisor Member jen_1978_baltimore

It's often the little things that make a stay so nice at a B&B, and the Delaware Inn has "little things" in spades. From the sparkling water, and fresh white robes in the rooms, to the fresh apples in the afternoon, to the cookies, coffee, and tea in the evening, the stay was filled with pleasurable little surprises at every turn. The innkeeper, Sharon, was accomodating and warm, constantly trying to make guests feel at home and comfortable. The inn's interior has been re-painted and redecorated and the color-schemes are soft, gender neutral, and sophisticated, which is great for those of us who are a bit sickened by the overly victorian, frilly B&B's out there. For all of the above reasons, book a room at Delaware Inn. If for no other reason than the fantastic breakfast of pastries, parfait, fresh fruit, and a speciality entree served in their diningroom daily.

Absolutely Phenominal Delaware Inn B&B

by TripAdvisor Member SiteLinkCEO

Bear in mind that I don't usually like B&B's but my wife loves them. Nevertheless, the Delaware Inn B&B has changed my mind! What an amazing property. It has been fully renovated just recently and has been updated in every possible way. Both the accomodations and the decor are gorgeous. With seven bedrooms, all of which have at least a queen size bed, this B&B was an ideal choice for our seven-couple retreat getaway. Sharon Janis, the Innkeeper, was attentive to our every whim , let alone our needs! We arrived to fresh baked cookies, which were continually replenished all weekend, along with coffee & tea. Even though we got in very late (around 10pm), we were very warmly welcomed. The rooms were clean, fresh and finely appointed. Bathrooms were spotless and updated with the finest of accouterments. They even had Pellegrino water in each room. Breakfasts were enormous (unusual for a B&B) and were absolutely 5-star, prepared by an aspiring restauranteur and local chef named Chris McKeown. We could not possibly recommend any place in Rehoboth Beach more than the Delaware Inn B&B and I will go further to say that it is the best B&B I have ever seen and experienced. Though it is ideal for a little romantic getaway for two, we would especially and highly recommend the Delaware Inn B&B if you are planning a retreat or small group getaway. You won't have a better experience ANYWHERE else in the region.

Perfect Location, Perfect Hostess

by TripAdvisor Member kallebeth

Sharon is an exceptional hostess, and went above and beyond to make us feel welcome and comfortable. My boyfriend was sweet enough to buy me a very nice perfume I was swooning over, but accidentally purchased the scrub instead. Sharon offered to take it back and exchange it and mail it to me if we were unable to make the exchange. Luckily the shop was open (it was Christmas Eve) and we got the right stuff, but her offer was much appreciated.

The rooms are beautiful, and we were a short walk from shops and the beach. What a fun town it is. Sharon recommended Fins (not Finbar, which is right across the street, but Fins, with a red fish on the front) which is a terrific seafood restaurant, and we also paid a visit to a fish and chips shop operated by a British brother and sister team. Best fish and chips I've ever had, and I was recently in London. You'll recognize it by the big british flag on the front. It's very close to the water on First Street and Delaware Ave.

Sharon's evening tea and cookies are a must- some of the best cookies I've ever had. Didn't care much for the quiche, but had some very nice blueberry pancakes.

Couldn't recommend a B&B more highly. We had a great time.

Great Getaway!

by TripAdvisor Member ChildofGodPhillyP

The Deleware Inn was the perfect December getaway destination. The Inn provided warnth, comfort and serenity for a couple needing stress free relaxation.
The Innkeeper was quite attentive, the food was delicious and the room was immacualte and cozy.
My Husband and I highly reccommend this Inn and are planning a return trip in the spring.

Absolutely Loved Delaware Inn!

by TripAdvisor Member Sunshine2008

This was the first time that my husband and I stayed at a Bed & Breakfast. We were really impressed with the Delaware Inn. The rooms and bathrooms were gorgeous. Actually the whole inn was lovely and clean. The meals (breakfast and evening dessert) were delicious. Sharon was warm, hospitable, professional, and eager to share her wonderful stories. Also, their website does not deceive you; the pictures are accurate.

We would definitely recommend the Delaware Inn to others, and we would look forward to returning.

Comments