Altamonte Springs Days Inn

TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 171 reviews
Expedia.com Booking.com

I WARN YOU DO NOT STAY HERE IF YOU LOVE YOURSELF

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on February 8, 2012

The Absolute worst hotel in my history of hotel stays.. Do NOT go here. A kind warning. Im not going to go into more detail, but we had bed bugs crawling all over us within the first hour of our afternoon nap.

The bed bugs infested my luggage, and now, two weeks later, I have a bed bug infestation in my own apartment!

An Austrian couple had been moved to a different room, and the guy had bites in his whole face. Management's answer to the problem: "That's what you get for paying so cheap" and "There is nothing we can do about it". We checked out the same day we checked in. The Indian woman managing was rude and did not seem to care ONE bit about the problem, all she wanted was to make money and she refused to give my money back.

Unique Quality: The hotel was old and filthy, gang members standing outside in the parking doing drugs and comdoms all over the pool area.

Nearby Altamonte Springs Days Inn

Altamonte Springs Days Inn

• Days Inn - Altamonte Springs Hotel Altamonte Springs

Address: 150 South Westmonte Dr, Altamonte Springs, Florida, 32714, United States

Amenities at Altamonte Springs Days Inn

• Pets Allowed
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Altamonte Springs Travel Forum

Need advice about Altamonte Springs, Florida? Visit the Travel Forum for Altamonte Springs and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Altamonte Springs hotel reviews