the gibson inn was built in 1907 by james fulton buck a turpentine business owner. the hotel was originally called the franklin hotel but the name was changed in 1923 when it was bought by the gibson sisters. this beautiful victorian inn is decorated with cypress and pine carved woodwork. the gibson inn also offers a bar and restaurant. the rooms are furnished in period antiques. a very interesting place to stay when in apalachicola.
Directions: on US98 downtown apalachicola.
Latest Apalachicola hotel reviews
We've found that other people looking for this hotel also know it by these names:
Address: 51 Avenue C, Apalachicola, Florida, 32320, United States