2901 N Federal Hwy, Boca Raton, Florida, 33431, United States

Booking.com Expedia.com Orbitz.com

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 28% less than similarly rated 3 star hotels

• Boca's best bargain!

This is the best bargain around! I had a beautiful large room with balcony. I had a fridge, microwave and coffe maker and was always left a good supply of coffee. My room was kept immaculate! The hotel staff was always very friendly and competent. There is also a full selection of TV channels for your viewing pleasure.

Unique Quality: There is a good rerstaurant on site with a 10% discount card available daily at the front desk. There is a beautiful outdoor pool with a Tikki bar located at the poolside. I found a very congenial group of locals at the Tikki bar in the evenings. There is also a free computer available in the lobby. I had a most enjoyable stay of 3 weeks and am looking forward to returning.

Directions: A short drive from I-95 heading south on either the Glades Road exit or Yamato Road exit to N. Federal Highway. The hotel sits on N. Federal Highway between these two roads.

More about Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites

Way Below Standard -@!

We recently stayed at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites. When we checked in, the Lobby was very nice, and it appeared to be a clean, nice establishment. When we got to our room, we learned otherwise. The carpet was so soiled that it looked like it had not been cleaned in years; the towels were so thin and worn you could barely dry yourself with them; the bed was so uncomfortable that the floor (if it had been clean) would have been a better place to sleep; the pillows felt like bricks. The highlight of our shortened stay which was due in part to the utter rudness and lack of courtesy a hotel staff member imposed on us (we checked out after two days instead of staying for four nights), was when we saw ants crawling on the walls, bed, and bathroom. The hotel is not one I would ever recommend or go to again. We will always go to a named brand hotel from now on, like the Hilton which we checked into after we left this place!

Don't Be Fooled

Boca Raton is a nice city. The Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites is NOT a nice place to stay. Much of the online information shared about this "hotel" is misleading. Service was poor - to say the very least. Our room was not clean - or cleaned well (if at all) during our stay. If it were possible to submit a zero rating - we would. Please beware this facility.

So Funny! Not a nightmare

by TripAdvisor Member ladystlucie

I just have to laugh! When I read some of the bad reviews about the Boca Raton Plaza! We stayed in the Royal Palm Luxury Suite, which was just great! It's not fair when someone who is having a bad day and or their demeanor is just not up to having a wonderful vacation! That they have to give bad reviews! Hotels in Boca can be very pricely and may not offer as much as the Plaza does, for the price! Don't be afraid!Listen we travel at least 8 times a year, within the USA and aboard! We know what a bad hotel is and the Plaza is not a nightmare.

Clean, Nice, Friendly

I traveled to this hotel with my family and the best thing I could've done was read a review on Trip Advisor suggesting that the hotel was a super sized motel. It kind of is, and is not a glamourous place, but is nice enough to take a family to. The rooms were clean, the grounds were clean - as was the pool, restaurant, etc. The towels they provide leave a bit to be desired, so I would suggest bringing your own towel to use at the beach. The lighting in the room is also kind of depressing because it is not too bright. Other than that, I had a great time, and this place was great for my family and I. I wouldn't call it luxurious but it was pleasant, clean, and the people were very friendly. I did not encounter any non English speaking rude staff during my 4 day stay - if you are nice to them, they will most likely be nice to you back. I would go back if I were with girlfriends or my family again - good place when you're out sightseeing and at the beach most of the day.

overall fine

by TripAdvisor Member uklauren

we had an extended stay here recently and overall it was good but a few things worth mentioning.

worth have the larger suites as there are 2 TVs and a sitting area which is useful. kitchen area also good.
free use of internet in the lobby
pool area nice with a bar and food.
Useful washer and dryer on the 3rd floor.

could have been cleaner though - the outdoor corridor was not cleaned once in the time we were there. rooms were often not well cleaned despite me moving furniture they didn't vacuum properly. Sheets not always changed. We found a roach in our kitchen area which is not surprising as the area behind the microwave had not been cleaned for ages. Also kickboards in the rooms and bathrooms didn't look as though they had seen a duster in a long time.

It suited our purpose and was very convenient on Federal. Rooms a bit dowdy and not well lit.

Nice Stay

My wife and I stayed two nights at the Plaza in late June while our home was undergoing repairs. We were very satisfied. Our "Majesty King" room was spacious and clean. The carpet was worn but we observed workers installing new carpet in rooms down the walkway from us. They told us our room was on the "to do" list. The staff was friendly and the price was very reasonable. I would recommend the Plaza to anyone visiting the Boca area seeking a "nice" room at a bargain price.

Not a bad place but!

by TripAdvisor Member rdshah

Nice for the price we paid for 4 days 3 night. Hardly stayed at hotel since we went to go around places but this was not a bad hotel. The lights in the bathroom were not enough but a good cheap hotel is all I can say. Tikki Bar is a nice place for sure to hang out for few drinks and I liked the reception service also.

Bocas Best Deal and You Can Walk To The Beach

by TripAdvisor Member TravelingBill-7

This hotel 'works' from check-in to check-out and everything in between. The front desk could not have been friendlier or more welcoming.

Rooms are very clean and well appointed.great breakfast and happy hour in a comfortable eating area. Pool area is large with tiki bar, Very comfortable outdoor furniture.

Hotel is located a few blocks from spanish river beach and park. Nice little gym workout room and the free wireless internet at the pool was nice.

This facility is well managed and it shows.

Highly recommended.

Never again. Beware if you have allergies

Just came back from Boca Raton this past weekend, and this hotel is the pits. The rooms are very dirty. Ants and other bugs crawling around in the bathroom. The bottom of the bathtub is black. Cigarette burns on the blankets. And worst of all, it smells. Thank goodness we were only there for two nights.

Comments