2303 1st St E, (formerly Quality Inn & Suites), Bradenton, Florida, 34208, United States
More about Bradenton
In the cafe
Manatees are slow and not agile.
Bradenton Sail Club
Travel Tips for Bradenton
Be careful when you drive...
Be careful when you drive around; there are a lot of old people here. My sister has been in 4 accidents in a 3 year period because of other drivers. I used to live her about two years ago. My parents are still here so that's why I make trips back to see them all the time.
desoto national memorial which...
desoto national memorial which is right off Manatee Ave (look for signs),very paceful , exhibits , demonstrations (during winter months only) , and over 3 miles of hiking trails, also a good spot for cast netting for mullet.
floridares32's new Bradenton Page
some info on bradenton flrida for all those winter tourists:
- Bradenton is in a tropical like area :
- rarely gets below 50 degrees fahrenheit
- hasover 10 types of palm trees
- never has has snow in last 35 years (frost is a possibility on the coldest winter nights)
- the summer can get very warm - over 90 degrees and very humid
- this also means severe storms may develop at any time so keep an eye to the sky!!
- from June - November is hurricane season - even though we are usually spared the worst ones we have gotten a few tropical storms in the last 3 years
- near Anna Maria island ( get there by going over either the Manatee Ave (or Palma Sola Causeway after 75th street light) or by Cortez Rd.)
- Anna maria has white sandy beaches on the Gulf Of Mexico
- Anna Maria also has at least 3 public piers that i know about
- The gulf is RARELY rough but it can be as i found out on December 26th 2001
- fishing is great all year on and around Anna Maria Key
- need more on anna maria>> email me
Bradenton fun facts:
1. Bradenton is the corporate headquarters for Champion Sport Equipment Co.
2. Bradenton is the Headquarters for production of Tropicana Juices Inc.
3. Bradenton has over 150 days of complete sunshine a year!
4. Bradenton has a population of 250,000
5. Most of economy depends on tourism as is the same with the rest of Florida
6. has DeSoto National Memorial - where it is believed that Hernando DeSoto set foot in Florida. (directions from manatee: go down to the 75th street Nw stoplight and turn a right then keep straight to DeSoto National Memorial.)
Popular Hotels in Bradenton
View all Bradenton hotels
View all Bradenton hotels
We've found that other people looking for this hotel also know it by these names:
- Rodeway Inn Bradenton
- Bradenton Rodeway Inn
- Siesta Inn And Suites
- Siesta Hotel Bradenton
Address: 2303 1st St E, (formerly Quality Inn & Suites), Bradenton, Florida, 34208, United States