Sand Pebble Apartments / Motel

3.5 out of 5 stars3.5 Stars

2218 Gulf Dr. North, Anna Maria Island, Bradenton Beach, Florida, 34217, United States

Costs 58% more than similarly rated 3.5 star hotels

• Great Beach Vacation Spot

My most recent stay (April 2011) was my 2nd time back and I will certainly be back many, many times more. I stayed in a Poolside unit this time becuase all beachside units were taken. My 1 bedroom unit was clean, comfortable, and suited me just fine. It had a full kitchen and a rear door opening up onto the pool area, which was cleaned at least once per day by their cleaners. Beach access is right across the street - unfortunately, however, there are no beach views from the poolside units.

I read another recent review and feel compelled to to stick up for the guys at AMII. If you're expecting the Ritz Carlton, this is not the place for you. This is a typical "mom & pop" style hotel and is managed by the owners themselves and they were always ready and able to help. My unit was very clean and nicely decorated and I had a comfortable pillow-top mattress. The hotel was full (10 - 15 units?) and everyone I ran into seemed to be having a nice time.

If you want a great beach getaway at a nice place with friendly and helpful management, I would highly recommend.

Comments