Casa Loma Motel

Orbitz.com Hotels.com HostelBookers.com

Satisfaction Terrible

More about Cape Coral

HibachiHibachi

yet another of these items found ON Cape Coralyet another of these items found ON Cape Coral

Chcuk Applegate and a giant sting rayChcuk Applegate and a giant sting ray

A montage of pics Bill Tomsick Jackie Bush Joe KowA montage of pics Bill Tomsick Jackie Bush Joe Kow

Holiday Advice for Cape Coral

Hi

We are a European Family looking at renting a house in Cape Coral, have found the most wonderful house, but now nheed the boat 17" bowrider for example, some prices I am being quoted are mad - can anyone suggest a good place to rent at a good rate for 2 weeks?

Also what is the weather like in July?
Flying into Tampa is car rental better or would a taxi be affordable to get to cape coral?

Thank you in advance to anyone who responds.

by jos7

The weather for that time of the year will be in the 80's and rather warm. Typically if we get rain it would be in the afternoon. The rental prices seem to get expensive due to the season.

Nikkie,
We are a british family holidaying in cape coral from july 21st and we too want a boat to hire!!! if you get any leads would you pass them along?
Thanks,

Hi Gwen

Will do, and if you find anything would love to know, I am a little shocked at some of the prices I have got so far - 1000 USD per week!! Maybe we could work together and try to get something that would work for both our vacations, as usally the longer you take the boat the better the price? my budget is max 1000 US for 2 weeks/10 days

Hi Jos

Thanks for responding - do you know of any good boat rental companies who are reasonable?

Thanks

Hi nikkie,
I have found 2 rental companies the cheapest of which is cape coral boat rentals. They are $200 per day,$830 per week and $1320 per 2 weeks. We would only want a one or two day rental so not too bad for us but 2 weeks is very expensive on top of everything else. Maybe the homeowner you are renting from has some ideas? our agent is MHB management I intend to ask for their reccommendations nearer the time. I want to rent a boat as a surprise anniversary present fro my husband and have it delivered to the boat dock!!!!!!! When in july will you be there?

Hi Gwen

We are arriving 09.07.04, and leave on 24.07.04. I have tried the rental agent, but the company they recommended quoted me 1,000 US per week! The best price I can find so far is 770 US per week.

Nice idea for the anniversary, we too are going on this holiday as a gift to ourselves for our 10th anniversary, although that is not until September, but with young children I am tied to the school holidays - unfortunately!

regards

Hi Nikkie,
I think we better hope the dollar continues to weaken against the euro and the pound!!! at least then boats and everything else will be cheaper. Are you in cape coral for he whole of your holiday? why did you choose it? We are doing disney for 1 week then going down to cape coral for the 2nd week. I chose the house first for the location right on the river and of course cape coral is central for the rest of the gulf coast like Marco, Snibel and Captiva, and Naples. Maybe we will pass each other on the ater if we get our boat ental organised!! Let me know if you have any luck

Hi Gwen

yes that is the company I have also found who seem to offer the best rates.

We are staying in Cape Coral for the whole vacation - could not face Disney this year as my son is very active and still a little young to understand the concept of queing! We are arriving 10.07 and leaving 25.07, we are staying at 5945SW 1st Court, Cape Coral.

When are you arriving in Cape Coral, do you have children? I have two girl aged 9 at time of travel & boy aged 4.

Have you been to Cape Coral before - as I understand storms are possible in July - do you know how likely this is?

Hi Nikkie,
We are arriving on july 21st and staying at 21st place in cape coral. There will be 7 of us ,our three boys aged 19, 15, and 6. The eldest one is coming along as we are paying!!! me and hubby and his mum and sister.I believe the weather can be stormy but still hot ,and showers are shortlived. We have never been to the US as a family before but my husband travels there on business sometimes.
Regards,

Nikkie,
Type Lee Island Coast into your search engine for a great site giving details of things to do in the area

by susieq04

Hello, I am an 8 year + resident of Cape Coral, Florida. It's a remote, nice, safe city to live in. Currently I am in Tampa. ( I am a college student at USF) You do not want to get a taxi from TPA to Cape Coral, that would be a huge expense. I would definitly suggest a rental car, you can get them for as low as 14.99 to luxury, in the 40's and 50's. You're only going to need it for the two hour drive south to Cape Coral. You hope on 275 from the airport, and then that will take you and turn into I-75, for a 2 hour trip on the highway. The weather is scorching!!! HOT, HOT, and HOT. However- we do get our rainy days... so if you're planning on a beach day, do it early... rain comes typically every day at about 3 in the afternoon. Hope I helped!! If you have anymore questions, let me know, like I said I've been a resident in Cape Coral forever!! Have fun!

RE: Holiday Advice for Cape Coral

by zol123

Hi Nikkie,
You may be in sunny Florida as I type, but I was just wondering what the whole boat outcome was? How did you get on, and where did you hire from in the end. We are travelling next April and will looking for boat hire. Any advice will be gratefully appreciated.

Many Thanks
Teresa

Travel Tips for Cape Coral

ON Cape Coral

by flguy22

It irks me that people refer to things or events or anthing refering to the area of Cape Cod as "ON Cape Cod" and then when refering to Cape Coral they refer to the same things as 'IN' Cape Coral

Cape Coral is a much of a Cape AS Cape Cod IS AND the correct way to refer to anything having to do with Cape Coral is "ON" Cape Coral NOT "IN' Cape Coral

This post is about Fishing and Boating ON CAPE CORAL

Visit my website to see some great pictures of my fishing exploits ON Cape Coral

and click on pic accompanying this post to see more pics Fishing rod andf bait

Comments