Cedar Key Hotels
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 5204
harbor master inn: on dock street
the harbor master inn is located on dock street on the water. the harbor master is one of the better hotels in cedar key. the rooms are very large and nicely appointed. the rooms have microwaves, a small refrigerator, and vcr and dvd players. several of the rooms overlook the gulf. a very nice place to stay in cedar key.
- Reviews: 5204
dock side motel: on dock street
the dock side motel is located on dock street in cedar key's entertainment area. almost all of the cedar key restaurants and bars are a short walk from the dock side. try to book an upstairs room with a view of the gulf. the dock side motel is inexpensive and the only drawback is the sulfur water smell in the bathrooms.
- Reviews: 42
Gulf Side Motel: Great atmosphere
Great "old Florida" motel. Small, 1 story. Does have some efficiencies. Regular rooms are small and slightly crowded, but worth it. Large rocking chair outside each room on walkway. Great patio between parking lot & their own private pier. Has a swing. Also has a swing on the pier. Great view of the sunsets. They are pet friendly...they feed about a dozen cats of their own & Key is full of cats of all kinds! Service great...Manager Jakie very nice, hospitable. Golfcarts for rent if you don't feel like walking. Would highly recommend. Have stayed their twice, 2004 and 2006.
Unique Quality: Within easy walking distance of downtown restaurants/souvenir shops and dock if you want to take a boat ride. With their own private dock, can spend as much time fishing from it (they also rent poles) or just relaxing watching the water, pelicans, gulls, & wind down.
- Reviews: 2221
There are many condos for rent here. People have purchased these as their second home and rent them out when they are away.
We stayed in a very nice condo but I do not remember the name of it.
I do remember that it had one bedroom and 2 bathrooms. I liked that.
It was on the waterfront so we could watch the birds without even going outside.
- Reviews: 3229
Island Hotel: One of Florida's Most Venerable Hotels
This venerable hotel is one of the few buildings to weather the hurricane of 1896. It got its start in 1859 with the railway. Constructed from seashell tabby and oak supports, for 150 years it has hosted guests in its rooms - no tv's !! - on its wide, grand verandahs and on its sloping wooden floors. There is a nice restaurant and a small atmospheric bar. The owners used to have a large dog who liked to flip tennis balls off the floor into his mouh with his paws. Full breakfast included.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Popular Hotels in Cedar Key
Third & G Street, Cedar Key
810 3rd Street, Corner of "F" and "3rd" Streets, Cedar Key
11850 Southwest State Road 24, , Cedar Key
Explore the World
- Staybridge Suites Myrtle Beach
- Comfort Suites Gulfport
- Hotel Napoleon Paris - a Summit Hotel
- Amarante Garden Palms Resort
- Allegro Papagayo
- AQUA Honolulu Prince
- Louis King Jason
- Hotel Intercontinental
- Holiday Inn Express Birmingham/Mountainbrook
- Travelodge Peterborough (Crowlands Road Eye Green.)
- Mazagan Beach Resort
- Adora Golf Resort Hotel
- Embassy Suites Boston / Waltham
- Victoria Jungfrau Grand Hotel & Spa Interlaken
- Cedar Key: Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Cedar Key: Save money, Book now !
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
- Cedar Key: Hotels Up to 50% off!
- www.priceline.com Great Low Prices, Pictures, and Guest Reviews. Book Now!
- Cedar Key: Book without the gamble!
- Tingo.com If prices drop after you book, Get Money Back automatically!
Latest Cedar Key hotel reviews
- Cedar Key: Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Cedar Key: Book online.
- Hotels.com See maps & reviews for over 140,000 Hotels worldwide!
- Cedar Key: Great Rooms. Great Rates.
- Travelocity Hotel rooms at up to 50% off.
- Cedar Key: Discount Hotel Rooms
- Priceline.com More Ways to Save on Hotels. Save up to 50% on Top Brands.