13200 49th Street North, Clearwater, Florida, 33762, United States
Booking.com TownePlace.com Expedia.com

More about Clearwater

island way grillisland way grill

Bridge to Clearwater BeachBridge to Clearwater Beach

SignSign

Parker Manor Motel, Clearwater BeachParker Manor Motel, Clearwater Beach

Moving to Clearwater

by lilisinclair

Hello
My husband and I are planning to move to Clearwater in a very near future.
I was wondering what would be a good neighborhood to live with good schools.

RE: Moving to Clearwater

by Agraichen

I'll check with my office on Ulmerton tomorrow morning. Email me at agraich@frk.com and I'll get more info for you from the locals. I've only visited the office dow there and the only advice I'd be able to offer is avoid the Dale Mayberry area unless you plan on "moonlighting."

A lot also depends on how far you want to commute. Plenty of places in St. Petersburgh and "up the coast" in Clearwater that are very good areas. But unlike CA, most of my colleagues (down there) don't commute an hour or so each way.

Travel Tips for Clearwater

October Packing List

by ATXtraveler

When it comes to the weather in the greater Tampa Bay area, summer is the norm. Make sure you bring clothes for warm weather as you are almost guaranteed several temperate days. Toward the end of October, however, there are a couple days that might actually fool you. On the night before I flew it, it dropped to 62! It was quickly back up to 75 the following day, but make sure you bring a windbreaker just in case for the evenings or a cold day.

The live oak Tree

by easterntrekker

The Live Oak tree has been called majestic, romantic, and "one of the most impressive trees in North America." It is the state tree of Georgia but there are many of them in Florida as well. They can live as long as 500 years and look so beautiful when draped in the typical grayish moss.

Sunny Clearwater!

by cathyleens

"Interesting Sights on the Beach"

"Sunset at the beach"

Ok, So clearwater is AWESOME! I've been there a few times, and it never fails to amaze me! Check out this interesting character I saw walking up and down the beach playing music on this old school record player he was holding,

"Sunset at the beach"

how awesome is that?

"FOOD"

here is my bro and my cousin while we were eating at the hurricane restaurant which is right across the street from Clearwater Beach. The food is YUM

"Sunshine Bridge"

This is a little further south from Clearwater. The sunshine ridge takes you right into sarasota. The cool ting about this bridge if you ever get a chance to drive over it.... as your driving up to the center of the bridge,... it looks like your driving into the sky. Its beautiful.

This pic was taking from Fort Desoto park. It was a gloomy day so its a little fuzzy....I guess you really have to be there to appreciate the view,

"View of Clearwater Beach"

Clearwater area

by gorroa

My wife and I spent a couple of days in the CLearwater Beach area on a quick vacation getaway. This area is known for its' sunshine but we managed to be here for two days of rain and cloudy weather. There was still plenty to do though and our trip was very interesting. We enjoyed the wildlife of the area. Visited Honeymoon Island State Park. The ferry to Calaldesi Island was closed due to bad weather but the nature trail on Honeymoon Island was a rewarding experience. We also visited Homosassa Springs State Park and were rewarded with a close encounter with many of FLorida native birds and mammals.

Comments