Courtyard By Marriott Cocoa Beach

Courtyard Cocoa Beach
Courtyard.com Orbitz.com Booking.com

Rated 10% higher but also costs 41% more than other 3 star hotels

More about Courtyard By Marriott Cocoa Beach

Wonderful hotel and staff!

by TripAdvisor Member ProfessionalMusician

Over the past 2 years I have stayed at this hotel MANY times (an average of 35 nights per year performing with the Brevard Symphony) and have always been very pleased with the service and rooms. The staff is truly amazing (especially Dee and Carol!) and the rooms are extremely clean and comfortable as well as quiet. This hotel has become my "second home" and I am always greeted by name upon arrival. I travel all over the world on business and have never been treated with such warmth as I have at the Courtyard Marriott/Cocoa Beach. Thanks to everyone at the hotel for their amazing warmth and kindness.

Very Accomodating

by TripAdvisor Member ybu2c

We were hesitant about the hotel until we got there. It ended up being a beautiful place to stay. The walkway straight to the beach was perfect; in two minutes you were on one of the most beautiful beaches on the east coast. The room was very clean, comfortable, and the staff were very accomodating. We highly recommend it to anyone staying in Cocoa Beach.

5 Stars!

by TripAdvisor Member TallahasseeTraveler

I loved it!! The room was very clean and comfortable. We especially enjoyed the private balcony and the easy beach access. The nearby attractions made it convenient! The food at the restaurant was great for breakfast and lunch and the staff was helpful! And where else can you get such a great rate with FREE high speed Internet? I would recommend this hotel to any one and plan on returning in the future!

Great Hotel, Great View

by TripAdvisor Member Dallas1552

We stayed here from Feb. 16-Feb. 18, 2007. This was the best Courtyard I've ever stayed. The staff (Tina) was excellent. I requested a room with balcony and view of the ocean and Ms. Tina made it happen. The hotel is more of an Upscale Marriott. Very nicely decorated and beautiful landscaping. Close to Cape Canaverel and plenty of restaurants. It's not on the beach but close enough to take pictures of the ships going in and out. If you get there by 5:30 pm you'll get a hot batch of assorted cookies freshly baked. I will stay here again whenever in this area.

Fantastic for a Family of 5

by TripAdvisor Member negoti8or

The room we were given on the 6th floor of this hotel, overlooking the pool, was larger and more updated than we had expected. A family of 5 fits comfortably in a 2 queen room with pull out couch, and the bonus balcony with chairs and a table provided the best place to dry out our beach wear and towels. To say we were pleased with the choice is an understatement, the hotel made our first stay in Cocoa Beach memorable. This is the kind of place you could return to year after year, and for the price we paid with a hotel website discount we might even be able to afford to.

I read in another review on this site that the guest felt the beach was far away from the hotel. On the contrary, since I have small children I greatly appreciated that while we did have to walk a little bit - is 4 minutes alot? - it was on a cute path that didn't cross much of the parking lot and so I could let the boys run on ahead without worrying about cars. Only downside for us was not having breakfast included with the room rate, but we knew that in advance and made our plans accordingly. It's not a boutique hotel and doesn't provide any local flavor, but this hotel was great for us.

Loved the stay here

by TripAdvisor Member lehuar

We stayed at this hotel in July. We didn't have any plans and showed up at the last minute. The staff was pleasant and helpful and the hotel was very clean. The room we stayed in didn't have much of a view but the room was very clean and the bed was comfortable.

A Pleasant Experience

by TripAdvisor Member Graham7720

We stayed at this hotel on our way back from St Augustine to Vero Beach. This was a very worthwhile experience. We arrived more than two hours early for booking in but the girl at the front desk let us use the pool until the room was ready. With two children we appreciated this gesture greatly.
The pool is a beauty. The kids loved it. My wife spent many unspoilt moments reading by the pool. I was able to connect to the internet via the wi fi system which was excellent.
The room was great. Very comfortable. The beds were clean as was the bathroom.
We had an evening meal at the hotel which was well above average. We did not have breakfast but I think if we returned to the hotel, as I am sure we will, we would certainly consider it.

The Ritz? Nope, just a Courtyard that acts that way!

by TripAdvisor Member kchnman

Marriott properties are my favorites. They are consistently great places to stay for both business trips & vacations. Courtyard Hotels are consistently excellent for the business traveler.

That said, this particular Courtyard exceeded even my expectations for Marriott properties & I stay there evry time I go to that area. The front desk staff are amazing. By the second day of my first stay they recognized me & used my name when they spoke with me. Ever since then, when I walk in for a stay at the hotel they greet me by name.

They have a small bar with one of the best bartenders I have ever seen. She makes great drinks & has a fan club of travelers who even come to the bar at the Courtyard from other hotels. I couldn't ask for a better place to get a drink when I get back from a hard day calling on customers.

Everyone from the General Manager down to the guy who handles maintainence care about the needs of their customers first. If I ask for anything special - like extra towels - it's never a problem. Special requests are delivered promptly.

This is a Courtyard that thinks it's The Ritz and acts that way too.

rooms need to be updated

by TripAdvisor Member 3boys4me

My family of 5 stayed at the Cocoa Beach Courtyard for one nice on 10/13/07. Our initial impression was that it was a nice hotel - lobby, restaurant, lounge, and pool area all looked great. Then we went to our room. It was just not up to the Marriott standard. We had two queen beds and a sofa bed so the room was large enough for our family, but the sofa bed was old and worn. And the room in general just looked like it need to be updated. It was okay, but not what I would expect of a Marriott property.

Close to beach, neat and clean.

by TripAdvisor Member cuffy.fla

I stayed here for one night on 10/17 because I had a “fee night” certificate for Marriott. I feel that the hotel met my expectations for a Courtyard. The hotel is not directly on the beach, or even on Ocean Drive – it is actually one street over from the beach, but there is a nice walkway to the beach and it only takes about 2 minutes to get to a very nice and uncrowded beach. The waves were rough on the day we visited and there is no life guard at this part of the beach. If you want to swim or if you have kids, I would probably advise you to head down to a more populated area with life guards just to be safe. The hotel was clean and neat, the lobby area is nice. When we checked in they had free cookies and they were also having a free wine tasting in the reception area. There is a small bar area and a small café/restaurant. The prices at the restaurant are very high for basic sandwiches and salads. I didn’t eat there and would recommend looking for somewhere out of the hotel since there are so many other places to go. The hotel also has a small pool which was nice and clean. The service was great, we requested extra coffee packets for the in-room coffee maker and they were brought right away. If you want to be directly on the beach I would recommend the Best Western, however this Courtyard is a nice compromise of location and price.

our friendsour friends

Awesome day of fishing.Awesome day of fishing.

cocoa beach piercocoa beach pier

ron jon surf shopron jon surf shop

in cocoa beach for one day

by swtcreole

hello everyone

my husband and i will be in cocoa beach for only one day i'm thinking on spending at least half of it at the beach, need some info please, i'm liking the parks with beach access and picnic areas. which one should we go to? nice sand, clean water, we 're thinking of doing some picnicking as well, wich one has the picnic area closest to the water?
thanks in advance

ps: no kids

Re: in cocoa beach for one day

by usatravels

Hello,

Try; Sidney Fischer Park

Located on the east side of State Road A1A in the central beach area

A 10-acre, ocean-front park, the park is an ideal place for a picnic and a swim in the Atlantic. About 200 parking spaces, picnic pavilions and shower and restroom facilities are provided. The parking fee is $5 for cars and RV's. Note all the public park areas are family orientated so kids will be on the menu!

Good Luck!

Re: in cocoa beach for one day

by acprincess

The Canaveral seashore - http://www.nps.gov/cana/ is one of the nicest beaches I've ever been to. When I went there a few years ago it was almost entirely deserted - hard to find in Florida. It's not far from Cocoa Beach.

Comments