1550 North Atlantic Avenue, Cocoa Beach, Florida, 32931-3268, United States

Booking.com Tingo.com Otel.com

Costs 34% more than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• doug48's Profile Photo

ocean front

the hilton is a very nice resort hotel located on the beach in central cocoa beach. all of the amenities of a good resort hotel.

Directions: central cocoa beach just south of ron jon's on A1A.

More about Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront

The kids loved it!!!

I will admitt some of the reviews of the Hilton had me a little nervous before we arrived. I'm not sure what some of these people were expecting for around $110.00 a night. If you want the Ritz Carlton, you are not going to get it at that price!!!!! The hotel was very clean, the staff helpful, nice pool and deck area with bar, and a walkway right on to the ocean. Our kids had a great time. You could rent chair umbrellas, boogie boards etc. We are going back again in April.

Being Completely Renovated

by TripAdvisor Member RoryHeidi

The hotel is fine - especially for Cocoa Beach where all of the hotels are generally older properties. Once the rooms are renovated (summer 2004), the hotel will be one of the nicer operations on the ocean. The hotel staff was very nice and I was pleased by that aspect as well.
Overall, there is a 50/50 probability that I will reture to this establishment, but it is not a terror like some reviews have indicated.
And as a side note - the best place to eat is Mango Tree (fine dining and wonderful!!!)

The worst hotel we have ever stayed in, honestly!

Where to begin? We took a family trip to Universal Studios in June 2003 and then planned on going over to Cocoa beach for 3 days. We booked our hotel on line and wanted to stay at the nicest place we could find.
Unfortunately it was a nightmare. This was the dirtiest, most run down hotel you can imagine. The air conditioning was down and there was visible dirt, I mean large pieces, all through the halls. I complained to the housekeeping staff and they said "well, we've seen it a lot worse". I mean, trust me, we are very easy to please, they should condemn this hotel. After we stayed one night, I got up the next morning along with all the other guests and checked out. It was unbelieveable.

Very Dissappointing

Ended our Disney Vacation here and we paid $150.00 for OceanFront Rooms. Staff was great and the hotel was clean. The dissappointment; the window in all the rooms are about 4 feet up. No balconies and windows didn' open. If you wanted to see the ocean you had to stand at the window to see it. Jr. Suite was available, more money and only 1 bed. We found a fantastic room at Ocean Landings Resort

Poor excuse for a "quality hotel"

We visited Cocoa Beach in March 2004. This is the worse Hilton I've ever seen in my life. This is aside from the construction. The building looks old and dirty. We had no hot water or water pressure in the shower. We changed rooms to get luke warm water. Staff was pleasant, but nothing could make up for the rooms. Room was cramped. No balcanies or windows that opened. We vacation frequently and this was the worse exerience we've ever had.

most enjoyable

We holidayed here for 1 week in Nov 2003, Yes to begin with we were slightly disapointed as it was an older Hotel, however after we had checked in and settled in our spacious and comfortable room with a wonderfull view ...we began to really enjoy our stay. Staff were more than helpfull and we found them great fun and full of great tips and interesting stories. We would deffinately stay here again..

Pleasant Stay

by TripAdvisor Member BECBowlingGreen_KY

We spent four days here after an Orlando Convention the last week of June, 2004. The
Hotel is being completely renovated and there
are many good deals on rooms. The staff were
courteous and the front desk staff knowledgeable
about sites and good restaurants in the area. The
beach in front is lovely and uncrowded. The pool
although quite small is heated. Overall--we had a great time. The construction manager told me
everything should be finished by late fall

Cocoa Beach

by hoofhearted

"Cocoa Beach, FL"

We spent a quick overnight at Cocoa Beach during our trip to Orlando. It is a very easy drive and a nice "beach town". We love the sand between our toes, so we're easy to please when it comes to beaches.

This stopover was very relaxing and slow paced. Perfect for unwinding after the go, go, go of Orlando and Disney. You don't really need to "plan" your trip here. Just pick a nice reliable hotel (also lots of condos to choose from), check in and relax.

There is a great bar at the end of the main pier to get an adult beverage and watch the surfers/fishermen/wildlife. Just be sure not to be in a "hurry".

Cocoa Beach Florida

by suzycusick

I am traveling to Cocoa Beach in May and would like to know what the locals do for fun. I am going for my birthday and want to have a good time and avoid the typical tourist locations.. thanks, suzy

by nomad7890

Is there a reason you picked Cocoa Beach? It's nice, but not as nice as New Smyrna Beach - where the locals go.

by USanFrancisco

There arn't any exciting "local" attractions that I know of. Besides the beach, ron jons, and deep sea fishing you should head somewhere else for entertainment.

by suzycusick

A friend is lending me a condo. So the answer is cheap. Any suggestions?

by suzycusick

How far to the next place with activities/bars/resturants that are good?

by suzycusick

How far to New symrna beach/city? thanks,suzy

by nomad7890

Not sure - about an hour north of Cocoa. You can use mapquest and just fill in the city and state and you can get an approximation - so go to
www.mapquest.com, select "Directions" and just fill in Cocoa Beach FL and New Smyrna Beach FL. Maybe you can drive there for a day if you have a car.

by USanFrancisco

It takes me about an hour, but there still really isn't much of a city at New Smyrna Beach. If you are going to New Smyrna Beach you might as well drive 15 more minutes North and go to Daytona Beach, where at least there is a "boardwalk" with shops and restaurants along the beach. I would have lunch at the Inlet Harbor Restaurant. It's located on the Intercoastal in Daytona Beach, you sit outside on the patio in your normal clothes or in your swimming gear. You have a very GOOD chance on seeing Dolphins swim by and there are a lot of Pelicans. You can drive either ON the beach and park for a $5 all day fee or park in the Sun Splash Beach Front Park which is free and has showers and bathrooms.

I would also recommend driving South one day to West Palm Beach. This is a very nice city (yes i said city not town lol). You will notice the water here is much different than Cocoa, New Smyrna, and Daytona. It's a Caribbean blue that is crystal clear most of the year (especially the summer months). Do some shopping and eat at one of the many great restaurants at Cityplace. Drive across the Intercoastal to Palm Beach, you will see all the beautiful downtown buildings and the million dollar yachts. Drive straight (you can look at a map it's not difficult) the road comes to an end, make a right on Ocean Blvd and park anywhere along the street. If you have seen the movie "Heartbreakers" this is where the Breakers Hotel is located. After swimming, drive around the surrounding streets and be amazed by all the mansions...Donald Trump being one of them. Before crossing the bridge back into West Palm Beach, drive through Worth Avenue and see where the rich and famous shop, I can guarentee you there will be at least 6 ferrai/lambos parked. The drive from Cocoa Beach takes about 2 hours.

Enjoy