Cocoa Beach Hotels

Our Members Say

• easterntrekker profile photo easterntrekker
  • Reviews: 2084

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Days Inn Satelite Beach: Near the Beach

This is an economy hotel , pretty basic but good for an overnight stay . There is an outside pool which people seemed to be enjoying and the room was clean. A basic continental breakfast is included and the beach is across the street. Although its actually in Satelite Beach its only 10 minutes further down the coast.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Related to: Road Trip, Backpacking, Budget Travel
  • Written March 13, 2009
Tip Photo

• SpaceCoastMomma profile photo SpaceCoastMomma
  • Reviews: 69

2 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Royal Mansions: Low Rent Suites

My stay probably wasn't typical. We stayed for 6 weeks, as temporary housing in a suite. I was 6 months pregnant.

At first, it seemed nice ~ oceanview, quiet & peaceful. There wasn't wireless in the condo, but it was available in the clubhouse. Yet, the wireless was down for about a week, for unknown reasons.

A few weeks into our stay, roof construction began. The jackhammers started 7:30 - 8am til 3 - 4pm. There was plenty of vacancy, so I had no idea why they would put us in one that was under construction. I called the front desk to see when this would be finished. The front desk told me that the work would be done when the work was done. I thought this was extremely rude.

To escape the noise, I went to the clubhouse. Being VERY PREGNANT, I was appalled when a workman came in and started painting! The fumes were awful and I was running out of places to go.

For weeks this went on until I called my husband, crying. Finally, they agreed to move us to a new unit.

The suites are very low-rent. VERY low-rent. The first one we had was TACKY, with cheap nic-nacs on every inch of the place. Every wall was covered with "art" that looked as if it was purchased at the local dollar store. I actually took alot of the nic-nacs down and placed them in cabinets until we left. There were water stains on the ceiling and walls. When it rained, the roof actually leaked down onto the fan and shot water & something that resembled rust all over the room. When I called about this, they came out & looked at it, but didn't clean it up.

Also ~ The sofa was about as comfortable as a bed of nails. And then there are the STAIRS. If you have any trouble with mobility, then do not stay in a suite here. There is a flight of stairs up to the condo, another two flights of stairs directly inside the front door and yet another flight up to the bedroom.

Wireless available in the clubhouse. Free continental breakfast daily. Washer / dryer onsite. Nice pool.

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Related to: Family Travel, Beaches
  • Written September 27, 2006

• mdchachi profile photo mdchachi
  • Reviews: 75

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Surfside Suites: Home Away From Home

This is a vacation rental with full kitchen suites. You need to call ahead but even last minute stays are possible if there are rooms available (depends on the season).

The room we had was clean and newly redecorated with full kitchen facilities. The beach is a short walk across the road. Just a short drive away from Cape Canaveral/Kennedy Space Center, about an hours drive from Orlando.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average