Quality Suites Cocoa Beach

Cocoa Beach Suites
Hotels.com Travelocity Expedia.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

More about Cocoa Beach

This guy just sat there as we paddled by.This guy just sat there as we paddled by.

Before I left Cocoa BeachBefore I left Cocoa Beach

My first sailfish!My first sailfish!

jetty parkjetty park

Ron Jon Resort Rates

by kellimark

Help my family and I live here in Cocoa and would love to take the kids to the resort for a weekend and I am looking for rates, if any one has visited the resort I would appreciate some information on prices. Thank You Kelli

by goodfish

As you live in Cocoa, why don't you just call the hotel? That's the best way to check current rates. You could also use a booking website such as hotels.com to check current offerings.

Hotel rates change frequently based on season, local festivals and general availability of rooms at any given point so best to go to the source.

by goodfish

Hi Kelli - thanks for the nice words on my home page and welcome to VT! Hope you soon create your own pages with great tips about your travels!

I understand that sometimes people are sometimes reluctant to call the hotel, feeling they may be railroaded, but it really is your best source of information where rates are involved as they can change so much.

Another source you might try is www.tripavisor.com. They will have reviews by other travelers who have stayed in that hotel, and usually "candid" pictures taken by those guests. They often also post an average per night rate although it is a VERY loose ballpark so not very reliable - I would absolutely still call the hotel.

by goodfish

Kelli - here's the website for the resort:

It allows you to do an online booking - which you do NOT have to commit to unless you are happy with the rate. Just go through the booking procedure until the point you have to commit. At the point they give you a rate, continue to booking or just back out of the site; nothing lost!

This is the best alternative if not wanting to make the phone call.

Travel Tips for Cocoa Beach

I Dream of Jeannie

by Dabs

"I Dream of Jeannie", a sitcom that ran from 1965-1970 and then in syndication, was set in Cocoa Beach Florida, Jeannie's master, Major Nelson, was a NASA astronaut. We all think VTs very own emom, Stephanie, looks just like Barbara Eden who played Jeannie on the show so Patty snapped this photo in a local gift shop.

As we were driving north from Cocoa Beach, I saw a street sign that said "I Dream of Jeannie Lane" and Cocoa Beach held a "We Dream of Jeannie Festival" in 2005 but otherwise they don't seem to be capitalizing on the popularity of the show.

A place to rinse off!

by tpangelinan

Cocoa Beach provides a place for you to rinse off after being in the ocean all day. At this pavillion they set shower head all over, also ones to rinse just your feet. Now lets not get crazy here people, these are a keep your clothes on kind of shower, just so we're clear!

SPACE COAST , Cocoa, Cocoa Beach, Melbourne

by cobrioc

Brevard Zoo isn't your average zoo. Raised bordwalks carry visitors through thick canopies of trees.
The zoo is divided into three distictive zones.
Native Florida, Latin America and Australia.
The Native Florida area features white-tailed deer, waterfowl,aquatic turtles, wild turkeys,bobcats, red foxes, river otters and bald eagles. Tha Latin America exhibit is home home to a panther,porcupines, igunas,a giant anteater named Hoover after the vacuum, of course,a Ilama, tortoises, and two Baird's tapirs named Pee Wee and Josephine, the latter who enjoys strawberry slushy shakes.In the Australia section,you'll find emus, wallabies,cockatoos and kangaroos.Domesticated animals are ready to greet you.Don't worry if one perches on your shoulder or arm,they're just wanting to get know you a little better. Kayak Adventures, Tours/hand feeding petting zoo

Beachcombing

by DUNK67

Coming from England I am used to all sorts of things being washed up on the beach, none of them very nice. To my surprise I found a whole coconut which was quite exotic, however a few weeks later part of the crashed Space Shuttle was washed up on Cocoa Beach, now that would have been a find albeit a gruesome one. I would have loved to have seen the face on the customs officers face when I tried to take it home.

Fresh Fruit and Vegetables

by easterntrekker

Fresh produce is part of Florida's culture. I love that there is actually a place here called Plant City, which of course is rich with farmland . All around Florida you see these stands selling fresh fruits and vegetables. The quality is good but the prices can be a little more expensive.

I love them though and they always take me make to a time when life was a little more peaceful.

Comments