Hilton Motel

TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 15 reviews
Expedia.com Booking.com

Hilton of Crestview Fla..Horrible

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on December 26, 2011

Checked in as we had a reservation through Priceline for two nights. Owners not friendly at all.. Acted like we wasting their time. Lobby looked nice. Got toom key and was mortified. Old, stinky and just plain horrible. We had to buy candles and Lysol just to be aboe to stay.We stayed as it was late and raining., Checked out next morning very early..Went to office eto get refund on room for the following night, Owner acted like was mad and didnt want to credit my card..He did and we went to the Econo Lodge where they proceeded to tell us that the Hilton was the oldest in Crestview and was just sold to the new owners not long ago...Said lots of people complain about how unfriendly they are and how horrible the rooms are..The bed was so bad I couldnt hardly walk next morning..Brought our own pillows. The shower was horrible but clean. No light in shower very dark if you shut shower curtain all the way, And no bathtub. One of the towel racks was in front of the toilet so when my got up he hit his head and has a cut on it..They had one small roll of toilet paper no extra. The window in bathroom had frosty contact paper over it and paint peeling. I could go on and on but I cannot stand to keep thinking about...This motel is more for construction workers needing a cheap place to stay all week...We had non smoking room but it being as old as it was they never had non smoking rooms back in the day..The smell from it all was awful...Also light coming in around the wall mounted AC unit so proabley bugs too..

Unique Quality: None

Nearby Hilton Motel

Amenities at Hilton Motel

• Pets Allowed
  • Free High Speed Internet

Crestview Travel Forum

Need advice about Crestview, Florida? Visit the Travel Forum for Crestview and ask our Answer Gurus.

Crestview Travel Guide