Aviana Orlando Resort

See Amenities

the "devine villa" just fantastic

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 12, 2011

My family and I stayed at the “Devine Villa” in Aviana for 1 week in January 2011 in all there were 2 couples and 3 children. There was plenty of room for everyone. The house was newly furnished to high standard and the pool and patio were terrific. The house looks just like it does in the pictures. I was really nervous about booking the house since the whole both family's vacation was depending on the ease and comfort of the house but it was terrific better than I hoped. The neighborhood is new and clean and quiet. It was about 15 minutes from Disney, very close to a Publix grocery store, CVS, and Chillis at Champions Gate. We spent a couple of days at Disney, lounged by the pool, went shopping and the guys played golf. (Lots of golf). This beats staying at a hotel every time and I would definitely do this again without any hesitation. Everyone had a great time!

Catherine was absolutely wonderful to deal with. She answered every question quickly and efficiently. I have recommended this to many of my friends and am forwarding them this information. I doubt that you can find a better house for the value.

Thanks Catherine for sharing your house with us!
Our only regrets were that we hadn’t stayed for longer.

Nearby Aviana Orlando Resort

• Pets Allowed
  • Free High Speed Internet
  • Kitchenette

Davenport Travel Forum

Need advice about Davenport, Florida? Visit the Travel Forum for Davenport and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Davenport hotel reviews