1395 Tuscana Lane, Champions Gate, Davenport, Florida, 33896, United States

Costs 48% more than similarly rated 3 star hotels

More about Tuscana Resort

Great Condo - Value for money

by TripAdvisor Member Veronlc

We booked this condo through lastminute.com at an acceptional price.

The condo itself was clean and spacious and fitted out to a luxurious level. On site there is a pool to chill out along with a bar and restuarant which has the usual bar menu. Friday evening there is a BBQ and Kareoke. There is a gym on-site and internet should you care to check these out.

The staff were extremely helpful and friendly too.

The location we felt was okay, as its Orlando after all and you will need a car everything is just too spaced out to taxi around!!

there is a Chilis restuarant and the end of the road, probably would take about 15min walk but we would highly recommend, food is great.

Overall we couldn't fault this condo, and met numerous people who travel from all around the world who have stayed there time and time again - guess that says it all!! Enjoy your stay!!

Ten out of Ten

by TripAdvisor Member DHO

My wife and I just got back from a 2 week stay here. Disregard the bad reviews - this is an excellent place to stay. Easy to get to, near all the attractions, safe & secure, excellent standard of accommodation and supermarkets, shops , ATMs & banks all nearby. The pool area is excellent if you just want to relax.

Julie from Wigan runs the poolside restaurant and does an brilliant job. And she's still got her English accent & sense of humour!

Tips ? No need to take pool towels, they're provided free of charge. Internet access is also free from one of two computers next to the office, and the fitness room is first class (and free too). Also, if you want to phone home get a $5 phone card from Publix or the Seven Eleven. It'll last ages!

Terriible Stay

by TripAdvisor Member dee1572

This place looks nice in pictures but the quality and level of service is nothing more than poor. The staff there is unhelpful and rude. You have to ask and sign out pool towels which they charge $10 per towel to your bill if they don't get the towels back. The so call business center where you can use the computer is always packed with kids doing IM and chatting. You cannot even print your boarding passes because it is never no ink in the printer. The restaurant is so bad that I don't see how they stay open. The food is always cold, never enough help, RESTAURANT DO NOT OPEN FOR BREAKFAST, so you better bring your own breakfast food. Food is always cold, always quick to put in microwave, and have to wait for long time to order. There is one lady that owns the place that tries to do everything. Please don't let the pictures fool you you don't get the bang for buck at this place.

Think Again!!!!!

by TripAdvisor Member davidCoMeath

went here in july 08 couldn't get out of it quick enough. room dirty ,smell from furniture. also furniture was from a butlins/maplins resort. staff couldn't care less, toilet didn't work !had to repair it myself. food left on stairwell for a whole weekend. other guests did not want to use the rubbish skips, so they just left their rubbish at the lift's. the restaurant didn't open for two days because the chef had "babysitter problems". intimidating atmosphere around the pool, wich was packed with young adult group's. very disappointing just to many things wrong to recommend it to anyone!

OMG What a Great Place to stay

by TripAdvisor Member colchabay

We booked this condo through OwnerDirect.com and rented the condo from Barbara Proctor with Many Happy Returns. We got an exceptional deal. The Condo itself was wonderful, clean, spacious with three bedrooms and two baths. A great kitchen and balcony. The location is great as reported in earlier reviews just 10 minutes from Disney and very close to I-10. The staff was kind and very helpful. The pool area was fun, clean, and they even had a cookout on Thursday night with Karaoke. I would reccomend this hotel to any family needing room to spread out on vacation. After driving 26 hours to get there it was nice for the family to all have thier own space!

Fabulous pace to stay

by TripAdvisor Member PUDSEY

We have just returned from tuscana yesterday (13 August 2008) after staying there for 16 nights. I travelled with my huband, daughter aged 7and friend. We booked holiday with holiday genie. We flew from Manchester to Atlanta, then Atlanta to Orlando, with Delta Airlne's, they are good but Virgin are much better, more freebies etc and children's goodies. Hired car with dollar. Drive from aiport is approx 30 mins, straight forward drive on 417 then I4 exit 58. Due to location limited restaurants and supermarkets, but if you have a car this is not an issue. The supermarket Publix has everything you need, but if you are prepared to drive to I Drive you will find the prices cheaper!!!! We stayed in block 3 on 1st Floor, everything was immaculate. Our accomodation consisted of 3 large bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, one with en-suite. Towels were supplied in the bathrooms plus lots more. Bed linen was top quality and the table was laid with crockery and wine glasses etc upon our arrival, which we thought was a nice touch! The pool was lovely and bar very cheap!!!! One evening my friend and I asked for a glass of white wine, we were given a pint of champagne!!!!!! There was everythng you needed a full kitchen, oven, microwave, fridge freezer with ice maker, hoover, iron, ironing board including a washing machine and tumble drier, this is the first holiday I have come home without dirty washing!!!! You are perfectly placed for disney approx 15 mins, resort also offers free shuttle to disney. Universal and Seaworld are about 30 mins drive, you can use shuttle at a cost of about $15.00 for a family. The reception staff were very helpful. The pool area was clean and safe. I would definately recomend this to people of all ages travellng with or without children, and would definately stay there again.

Great place!

by TripAdvisor Member tedrick

Nice spacious condo, pool area really tidy nearly always managed to grab a cabana. Location of the resort was fairly central for all the attractions. Felt quite secure with gated access. On the downside there was no safety deposit box in condo which should be supplied. Another gripe was the towel service at the pool. Towels supplied at start of holiday to be washed in the condo and returned at end of holiday. A 10 dollar fine if you did not follow through these instructions. Every resort I have visited have provided clean fresh towels on a daily basis! Surely this service could be provided. Reception staff not paricularly friendly, one 'lady' in particular was very rude and abrupt! A big problem with holidaymakers dumping their garbage under the stairwell. Could be a potential health hazard and the management really need to address this problem. Big garbage containers at the end of the complex so there is no need for this to happen. Extreme laziness on tenants part, also lowers the standard of the resort. Apart from that a lovely little resort.

Great Stay

by TripAdvisor Member zebedee

Was at the Tuscana back end of August for 10 days. We had a 2 bed condo which was clean and well maintained with all the homely comforts you needed. We got there late on the Sunday when reception closes at 18:00. But a helpful guy came out of the back office and helped us retrieve our envelope with the keys to the condo. He also opened up the gates for us and pointed us to our block. Anytime I went to reception I was met with a friendly face ( Veronica ) who was pleasant and helpful. The Tuscana was easy to find just off the I-4 on exit 58. As you exit the ramp keep right, turn right and right again between Chillies and 7 Eleven. Drive up the road and you can`t miss it as it is the only development there. People need to remember that these are apartments and not a hotel so those people complaining might have had their expectations set too high. Regardless these are great condos and well kept and nicely decorated and equipped. There is also a great swimming pool, gym and a business centre at reception with free interent access. For groceries there is a Publix ( Supermarket ) just up the road about 3 minutes drive. Disney is a junction up depending which way you go and ideal for family with kids. International drive is 20 minutes ( 1 of the 4 exits ) and for shopping, the Prime Outlets are just a 10 min drive on the I-4 toward Orlando. All in all this was a great stay for us and we plan to stay at the Tuscana again.

Great place to stay

by TripAdvisor Member scorpion47

Just returned from Florida, the condos were really clean and comfortable. Staff were friendly and helpful.
Food was great, lots of it. The condos are also near some restaurants and takeaways also a Publix supermarket near by.
Had a great stay there, and will be going back in the future.

Excellent Apartments

by TripAdvisor Member lorb73

Just back from a 14-night stay at the Tuscana and we loved almost every minute of it. The room was lovely, very clean, well-maintained. All the comforts of home (3 TV's, 2 bathrooms, washing machine, tumble dryer, dish washer, microwave, cooker, toaster, coffee maker, blender, hairdryers, iron/ironing table, vacuum cleaner, extra bedding, blankets and pillows). Pool towels were also provided (you return them when you're checking out). The only problem we had was with the "bugs". There were LOADS of them (and I mean loads). My 3 year-old daughter was petrified so we couldn't actually sit at the pool at all. That is my only grumble and, to be fair, it's nothing to do with the apartments and can't be helped. The place was VERY easy to find, just off exit 58 of the I-4, turn right and you're there! It took about 25-30 minutes to get there from Orlando International Airport. It was a 10 minute drive to Disney and the 192. In addition to the Publix and Chili's, there's a Chinese restaurant, a Pizzeria, hairdressers, beauty parlour, off-licence, McDonalds (24 hours), Walgreens pharmacy (24 hours) and a couple of other shops. We didn't eat at the on-site restaurant so can't comment on whether the food's any good or not. Because it's right off the I-4, it's really easy to drive to places (and I would agree with previous posters that a car is a necessity but it would be a necessity wherever you stayed in Florida in my opinion). I would definitely recommend these apartments to anyone and, if I ever get enough money to go back to Florida, this is probably where I would stay. Definite thumbs-up!

Comments