1306 North Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach, Florida, 32118, United States

Satisfaction Average

More about Cove Motel Oceanfront

Pretty nice hotel

by OlenaKyiv about Motel 6

We stoped in this motel twice on our way on I-40 and every stop wa pretty nice: good rooms, buildings are near the road so it's not so easy to miss driving. We stoped in this motel because of our 160 lb Great Dane which is not welcomed to every motel, so for us it was great relief to know that we can bring this "small" dog to the motel room. So if you have pets, look for Motel 6.
I had a look on locations of motels and I was glad to know that they are all over the States.

Save your money...look for...

by lfcjasp

Save your money...look for clean and comfortable, the only extras that catch our eyes are free breakfast. We just want a comfortable place to sleep and get a good shower! Motel 6 seems to be pretty reliable on this count. Nothing fancy.

Cheaper accommodation

by supercarys about Motel 6, Super 8 etc

If you're travelling with others the cheapest form of accommodation may not be a hostel. Try bargaining with the desk clerk at the motel you go to and tell them that you are backpacking / a student / travelling and ask if they have a cheaper room or if they could take anything off the cost of the room for you. You will be surprised how much cheaper you can get the room. (this will almost certainly not work if you have pre booked) HINT! The person with the most experience with bargaining should go in alone and look worried when they tell you how much the cheapest room is. It helps a lot if you have small notes.

Bad Motel in Holbrook, Arizona

by Basaic about Western Holiday Inn

Please do not confuse this with Best Western or Holiday Inns. It is NOT a Best Western or a Holiday Inn. The room was adequate. The manager was rude. In the picture you will see the advertised "continental breakfast". I DO NOT recommend this motel.

Travelling in the States is...

by Pavlik_NL

Travelling in the States is all about cars. This is the number one country to book fly-drives and go from Motel to Motel. They are relatively cheap and keep you going on from town to town to city. Another great way to discover the wide U.S. is to take a camper and travel from campground to campground, where places are mostly equiped with picknicktable and ... barbeque.

Marathon - Florida Keys

by ant1606 about Hidden Harbor Motel

Good location for trips throughout the Keys. But there is much, much more within and behind this motel. Not only it's a friendly place with clean and comfortable rooms. Price is about average along the Keys but your bucks can have a special meaning here, thus some publicity is deserved.

The motel provides space, buildings and features to the charity organization named "The Turtle Hospital", which is the only structure in the world dedicated to these animals.
All four Florida species are endangered and protected. Volounteer teams of veterinarians conduct research and take care of turtles with ailments. Surgery, feeding and rehabilitation programs allow to take back to the ocean a great number of injured animals each year. Programs also include the nursing of hatchlings.

Some turtles are permanent residents of this structure as they would never survive out there. Check these individuals out on the hospital's web pages and go meet them if you can!

Be aware of "Great Rates"

by stress-free about Lincoln Beach Motel

I found this hotel on line. They even have their own website. It looked like it would be a good place to stay for our trip. My wife and I Attended Bike week 2007 and stayed at this motel because of its location right on the beach and because of its proximity to the event. Unfortunately, I have to say I was pretty disapointed with the experiance overall. If price is your only concern, then I guess there is nothing to complain about. I will never make this mistake again. The conditions of this motel were poor at best with questionable security. (yes, things were taken from our room prior to our departure). I was not impressed.
Tip: Don't leave anything of value in your room.
Evaluation: Pay a little more to make your vacation, a vacation...) None.

ACCOMMODATION
in Florida...

by jill_archer

ACCOMMODATION
in Florida ranges from modern, self-contained resorts to historic inns, youth hostels and motels. For information on where to stay contact the Florida Hotel/Motel Association, 200 West College Avenue, Tallahassee, FL 32301; Tel:904-2242888.

Marriott Fairfield Inn

by Muya

We were really disappointed with the setting of this motel at the time, and the pool was so tiny...practically no space around it. But maybe it has changed now, since I’m talking about 10 years ago. The rooms were tiny too for the 4 of us…and very noisy.

Motel on the Road and in Town

by seagoingJLW about Travelodge

This chain of motels offers a free continental breakfast. Some of them have in room coffe makers and refrigerators. There is a tie in with Denny's restaurants where kids can eat free.

MotelMotel

MotelMotel

Typical Motel RoomTypical Motel Room

Front of motel in Elyria OHFront of motel in Elyria OH

portland, maine motel suggestion

by ltt

hello. i need to find an inexpensive hotel for portland for one night this summer. i won't get to the room until after 9:00 p.m. (arriving by ferry from nova scotia) and will leave the next morning for boston. so, just want a clean, safe place to sleep. one place that was recommended to me was the inn at st john but they are quoting me $109+tax. that's a little more then i'd like to spend. any other suggestions?
is the location of the motel 6 I-95 at Larrabee Road, Exit #48 alright? safe? very noisy?
or, is there a campground within with city?
thanks.

RE: portland, maine motel suggestion

by travelmad478

I had the same issue when I went to Maine last year and needed a place in Portland for one last night before I flew out. Unfortunately, the town is just really expensive. I couldn't find anything cheap at all, after a lot of searching. I did stay at Inn at St. John for a night on my way in, and really liked it, but that night I was sharing the cost with my friend and we were OK paying the price for it. On my way out I ended up at the Travelodge near the airport, the only place around that I could get for under $100, and it was completely disgusting. I was horrified. Don't stay there whatever you do!

RE: portland, maine motel suggestion

by joesorce

You will have a car, right?

dana point hotel/motel recommendations

by ltt

want to stay one or two nights the end of september before catching the ferry to catalina island. i've checked tripadvisor and the reviews of many of the hotels are not good at all. would like to keep it around $150/night. anybody have any recommendations.

Re: dana point hotel/motel recommendations

by reevesderek

Not sure what type of scene you're looking for, but if you're interested in camping in Dana Point you're gonna want to check out Doheny State Beach. I've stayed here a few times. They have some spots on the beach while others are off the beach. If you're interested in this call now, because they book up quick! You would book through the California Camping 800 number. 1-800-444-PARK (7275)

It's a fantastic location! And it should be great weather at the end of September. I've stayed there in October and it was amazing.

Oh, I just found this "For the fourteenth straight year, Doheny State Beach is the readers' choice as the County's "Best Camping Site" in the Orange County"

Good luck to you!

d

Help re a reasonable Motel/Bed & Breakfast

by Catpurring

We are looking for a reasonable hotel, motel or bed and breakfast in or around the area from Sanibel Island to Marco Island. We will be travelling in Februaury. We would like something on the beach that does not need to be fancy but should be clean.

Thanks for your help

RE: Help re a reasonable Motel/Bed & Breakfast

by pulgaron

Sanibel and Marco are both above average in price. You also travel at the height of the season. I would look for the areas in between those two places; say for example Fort Myers Beach which is more reasonable and just as pleasant. One small hotel comes to mind there. It is not a chain. It is the Sand Piper Hotel. It is right on the beach, with pool, near restaurants and shopps, and above all it is very reasonable when compared to the large big name chain hotels.

Regards.

RE: Help re a reasonable Motel/Bed & Breakfast

by SanibelBum

You can find lots of information at http://forum.bestofsanibelcaptiva.com
The site is run by a couple of islanders and updated daily.

Comments