Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center

Tags

Beaches Spa and Resort Hiking and Walking
See Amenities

dont stay here

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on February 7, 2011

I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.Do yourself and your family a favor stay somewhere else.The staff was rude.The restaurant was overpriced and they charge you for amenities whether you use them or not.

Unique Quality: The only good thing about this hotel is that it is in Daytona Beach so you can get away from it and do alot of fun activities.

What a beautiful hotel!

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 5, 2010

I was very impressed with this property. We were looking for a reasonable place to stay on the beach and we found a great one! The location is right on the beach with most rooms either ocean front or ocean view. We were on the side, but had a beautiful view of the ocean from our balcony. The two outdoor pools and indoor pool and hot tubs gave us plenty of options to soak. The outdoor patio bar and indoor restaurant and bar gave us some nice places to hang out. My husband even had a massage at the spa! The room was beautiful. We just got a studio but had a full size refridg and microwave and a couch and table/chairs sitting area. It was very roomy. I also liked the location. We could walk to plenty of places for dinner and shopping. The pier is just about 2 miles away, so we walked down and enjoyed walking on the pier. We had no problem with our deposit, but did not break or damage anything. We will definately be going back!

Unique Quality: Great views, 3 pools and 2 hot tubs, work out room, spa, restaurant and two bars, close to lots!

Directions: About 2 miles from the pier and a few miles from Ormond Beach. North Daytona

VERY UNHAPPY WITH RETURN OF DEPOSIT

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 1, 2009

We rented from this couple who owned a condo at the Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center. The room was very nice with lot of amenities, HOWEVER today, almost 1 week after departure, I received an invoice for various cleaning services as well as broken items. I had already paid the deposit upfront and was aware that $50 would be taken out of that for maid service, which is fine. I call Tammy today about the various stains and broken items she claims was done to the room. The only damange to the room that occured while we were there was a stain to the main bedspread, my 13 month old wiped her mouth, before i could catch her, she had been eating a fudge bar. This happens all the time at my house and does not require a $52.00 charge to have it cleaned, also the alarm clock was supposed to be broken, we used it every day and i think i would have notice that. She sent me an invoice for $108.00 for damages. I called her to dispute this and pretty much its my word agains hers, I just wanted to let everyone know about these people. If you punch in 39188 on the lookup on vacationrentals.com you will see the property, please be very careful about renting.

Roeffie's Profile Photo

Great hotel directly at the beach

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 25, 2002

Unique Quality: Two oceanfront pools with 17,000 square feet of meeting space.
Across from Belair Plaza Shopping Center, near finest restaurants.

Nearby Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center

• Kitchenette
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

Daytona Beach Travel Forum

Need advice about Daytona Beach, Florida? Visit the Travel Forum for Daytona Beach and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Daytona Beach hotel reviews