Daytona Beach Hotels

Our Members Say

• readymix profile photo readymix
  • Reviews: 1

ocean front room: Bermuda House

We booked through bookit .com for three days ,when we got there the room was dirty phone did not work no internet unless you whent to lobby tv remote did not work, the balconys are falling apart pieces of concrete was dropping ,and after paying up front they still charged $15.00 to credit card after checkout .only good thing about the place was the pool.would not recomend to any one..

pool was good

• Written April 5, 2010

• doug48 profile photo doug48
  • Reviews: 5204

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Holiday Inn Hotel Suites Daytona: on the beach

the holiday inn suites hotel is a very nice ocean front hotel in daytona beach. located about 1/2 mile north of main street it is a short drive to the attractions of daytona beach. the holiday inn suites has all of the amenities that you would expect from this moderately priced hotel chain.

• Related to: Business Travel, Motorcycle, Beaches
  • Written December 11, 2008

holiday inn

• Antman27 profile photo Antman27
  • Reviews: 4

Ocean Waters Hotel: Horrible Stay and Service worst vacation ever

Room service was horrible, I had an asthma attack as I walked into the room. We had no choice but to stay because we had committed to a 600 dollar stay and we couldn't get a refund. the front desk person was very rude and ugly. I couldn't understand what she was saying to me, she seemed to trail off a lot. when we returned to the room we discovered that the closet was filled with trash, and there were bugs crawling around the room. we got transfered to a room that we later discovered that the lock wasn't working. A drunk came into our room at about 3 in the morning and didn't even acknowledge that we were there, jumped into the bed our 13 year old daughter was sleeping in. She screamed hysterically, I ended up knocking the drunk in the head several times, later to find out it was a maintenance man off duty in the hotel.... This was a total disaster stay, don't stay unless u enjoy rats!!

• Related to: Beaches, Family Travel
  • Written September 14, 2007

• tony248 profile photo tony248
  • Reviews: 58

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hampton Inn , Saint Augustine Beach: Just up the road from Daytona

This turned out to be one of the better choices I have made in hotels for our Daytona, Florida trips. Finding a room within a reasonable distance to the race track has always been a problem because one of requirements has been that the hotel must be on the beach and the room must have an ocean view. Less expensive and more available rooms can be found in the area if you are only looking for a place to sleep but being on the ocean is mental therapy for me. The sound of the surf and being able to walk the on beach when I want is important to me. I admit the room choice is a bit selfish since my wife isn't a "beach" person. We had what the hotel called a "family suite" an oversized room with two beds, two tv's, a couch (I loved that feature), microwave and refridgerator. Overall, the room was great. The only drawback was we were on the third floor and the fourth floor was being remodeled which caused some unwanted noise but nothing too annoying.

NOTE! Be aware that room rates can change as the Daytona 500 race date comes up. Check with your hotel / travel agent and don't forget to ask for discounts (AAA, AARP, etc.).

The beds and room amenities were great. The furniture on the balcony was below standard compaired to the rest of the room but didn't really bother me. With such a roomy balcony, I would have expected a small table and something more than plastic lawn chairs. Parking was free and plentyful. Hallways were interior . The free breakfast didn't offer as many choices as some hotels we have used but was OK. As some of the picutures show, the hotel is close to the fishing pier. I was pleased to find few traffic lights on the roads between St. Augustine Beach and Daytona. Instead of using I-95 all the time, we took the time and used A1A and US 1 in order to take in the views. This made the travel time from the track to the hotel close to an hour but was worth the time.

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Related to: Family Travel
  • Written February 27, 2005
Tip Photo

View from the beach access walkway

• redhed410 profile photo redhed410
  • Reviews: 8

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Comfort Inn Daytona Beach: Great for Spring Breakers

If its the month of March, and you're not a college student, I would not bother with this hotel. But if you're like me...this place was just fine. Lots of students, lots of fun. Everyone's just there for a good time.

The balconies were an awesome way to meet people. Lots of people were sitting out enjoying the night. But beware...I would not park underneath the balacony. A lot of things tend to get thrown when people are having a good time.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Written July 14, 2004
Tip Photo

Enjoying our lovely room!

• aqazi profile photo aqazi
  • Reviews: 310

1 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Daytona Beach International Youth Hostel: Should have know better...

If you're in Daytona and you see this great big pink building then drive on by. You do not want to stay here. While we had a 4 berth dorm to the two of us the place wasn't very nice even though it was cheap and well situated.

None whatsoever

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Related to: Budget Travel
  • Written May 20, 2004

• tony248 profile photo tony248
  • Reviews: 58

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Cocoa Beach Oceanside Inn: Location is everything

OK. It's Cocoa Beach not Daytona Beach but this is the best deal on a 3-star, on-the-beach hotel I could get outside of Daytona Beach on less than 6 months notice without a full 7 night stay.

A six story hotel with ocean front and ocean view rooms. Outdoor pool. Right next to the Cocoa Beach Pier. Parking by permit received at check-in. Limited continental breakfast. Good coffee.

I thought the only thing lacking in the room was a microwave. The wife thought there should have been more channels on the TV. The room was on the beach side, top floor, at the end of the corridor away from the elevator. Perfect. This location helps to insure a quiet night. The only problem I had with the room was one we helped to cause. Although the carpet was vacuumed each day, it still felt dirty. It seems that we, and the previous occupants, caused this problem by leaving the balcony door open to hear the ocean. The carpet was impregnated with salt! The staff was great. The parking was just right. I felt having to use the key card when accessing the concession and pool areas from the street side of the hotel was a good idea. Outside corridors but not a problem with the weather normally found at Cocoa Beach.

• Opinion of Price: about average