Suburban Extended Stay Daytona Beach

Daytona Beach Extended Stay Hotel
Orbitz.com Priceline.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Average

More about Daytona Beach

daytona band shelldaytona band shell

Boondocks RestaurantBoondocks Restaurant

stairs inside the lighthousestairs inside the lighthouse

body paint - 2Gbody paint - 2G

i REALLY need help!

by confused5

Ok I'm a first timer to DB & im staying at Daytona Beach Inn Resort. Im's going the week of June 19th. Ive NEVER been. And ive always been to MB. Could any of you tell me ALL aboput DB dowtown, things to do, attractions, anything like MB, more crowded, bigger, more entertainment then MB, etc. I need your help because I dont have much time if i want to cancel. PLEASE TELL me all about DB city & the beach itself. THANX!

RE: i REALLY need help!

by springbreak105

DB is a great place to be a beach bum for a few days, but as far as the downtown, restaurants, shopping, culture it all lacks compared to MB. I often go to DB, just because it's closer to Orlando, than MB. You might think of it as a downgrade since you have been to MB before.

Overall, the beach is beautiful, but the city is still in need of some help. It's nice if you are a resident, but if you are a tourist, there is nothing else to do either than beach related activities, which makes it a great day or weekend trip.

West Palm Beach is one of my favorite Florida secrets. It’s usually never crowded, even in the summer. The atmosphere is unlike any other. The water is GORGEOUS. There are plenty of excellent non-franchised restaurants, as well as a great variety of shopping to choose from.

Hope this helps!

i REALLY need help!

by susiemargare

hi --

if you have not already done so, you should check out the members' pages on daytona beach at this site. to do this, type "daytona beach" into the search box at the upper right (leave the other box set on "destinations"). this will bring up a list of all the places in the world named daytona beach. click on the one for the united states. that takes you to a sort of main page for daytona beach, with info/tips listed by categories -- restaurants, things to do, tourist traps, etc.

i hope you have a good trip!

-- susie margaret

Travel Tips for Daytona Beach

Wear Your Skimpiest Article of Clothing?!?

by jadedmuse

Please, leave your inhibitions at home.

This may be the one time a year in Florida where you can parade yourself in next to nothing, and not get arrested or have a bible thrown at you.

The shredded "Spider Web" outfit sure is a good look, isn't it?

NASCAR fan's dream

by grandmaR about The Brickyard (formerly the Flame Lounge)

Our friends took us to this place, because being Saturday night, all the regular restaurants had long waiting lines.

This place has a hometown atmosphere and is popular among the locals - "definitely Daytona and we like it that way." It is named after the famous NASCAR race up in Indianapolis, and is a small, quaint restaurant / tavern that's laid back, offers a great value and is open from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. weekdays and 'til midnight on Fridays and Saturdays.

There's always a special and it won't break you. Open for lunch and dinner 11am - 11pm. Full service bar. It is famous for their 1/2lb Angus Beef sirloin hamburgers and pulled North Carolina BBQ in a light vinegar sauce.

I had a steak and it was good - the service was personal - a lot of regulars at the bar. Our friends knew of it because the bikers go there. It is run by Penny and Remmy and I think Penny waited on us.

Dinner for four including beer and drinks, and tip was $84.58

We went back again in 2005 - Bob had the BBQ, and I had steak (ribeye) again. Our bill was $25.00 The special today was chicken dumpling soup and New York Strip.

SINCE THIS IS DEDICATED TO THE...

by mishka

SINCE THIS IS DEDICATED TO THE BOARDWALK PART OF DAYTONA THE RIDES AND GAMES ARE A MUST SEE
THE BOARDWALK IS A VERY BUSY PLACE ESPECIALLY ON THE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS. ALWAYS SOMETHING TO DO AND SEE OR JUST DO NOTHING. (DON'T FORGET WE'RE FAMOUS FOR THE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN THE INHABIT THIS AREA..

Daytona Beach, Florida

by Kara01

"Sorority trip to Daytona Beach, Florida"

This was my first sorority spring break trip. We stayed in Cocoa Beach at a Racketball resort and drove to Daytona ....and Orlando. Somehow we fit nine girls in one hotel room. The hotel only cost us a hundred bucks each. In the morning they served memosas by the pool. (I'm not sure if I spelled that right). It was my first one and a nice touch. I am nineteen in these pictures. To be nineteen again...those were the days.

squawkin1200's new Daytona Beach Page

by squawkin1200

i live here. Swim near a lifeguard!!! I can not stress this enough. Talk to them get the low down on what you want to do. I have lived here for 5 years and i am satisfied with this place. I am, however, ready for a change. This is a state based on tourism. I have been here done that.

Comments