Wyndham Ocean Walk Daytona Beach

Poor Value

Costs More than similar hotels

See Best VT Value Hotels

STAY AWAY... FAR FAR AWAY FROM THIS DUMP

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 17, 2010

I honestly think that Wydham must have people on here writing these reviews. From the moment we pulled up this place is a train wreck. Nowhere to park for check-in and 1 person working to service around 20 people waiting in line. I will agree we came at a busier time of the year so this is somewhat out of the hotels control. For reference even if booking a 2 bedroom suite you are only given one parking pass and told to find your own parking for your second vehicle.

From the time we entered our hotel it smelled of heavy smoke even though we had a non-smoking room (as they all are supposed to be now.) When we came back from our hotel that night we had become aware that our A/C was not working and could not get in touch with ANYONE from the hotel after 30 minutes of trying all numbers possible we slept with the windows/balcony door open.

Next day we are there we come back to the room to get ready for dinner to see the room had not been cleaned or the towels replaced from the previous day. Figuring this was a mistake I went downstairs to retrieve more towels. I was greeted by an extremely rude man telling me if I wanted my room cleaned it would be extra and if I wanted dry towels I need to put them in the dryer.

Seeing as this cannot be something usual with such a big name hotel I had been referenced to a Peter Davidson at 407-626-6446 who I cannot tell you enough I have never been given such horrible customer service in my lifetime. His attitude to me was that customers are a dime a dozen and actually laughed at the problems I was having at the Wyndham Ocean Walk hotel. I asked for his managers contact information or a corporate contact so I could further my dispute when he kept telling me flat out "no" to any question I had.

I don't know where in the world all these positive comments are coming from but I smell paid reviews. Stay away unless you want to have a Motel 6 experience at Wyndham prices.

Nearby Wyndham Ocean Walk Daytona Beach

Wyndham Ocean Walk Daytona Beach

• Wyndham Daytona Beach
  • Daytona Beach Wyndham
  • Wyndham Hotel Daytona Beach
  • Wyndham Ocean Walk Hotel Daytona Beach

Address: 300 North Atlantic Ave, (formerly Ocean Walk Resort), Daytona Beach, Florida, 32118, United States

Amenities at Wyndham Ocean Walk Daytona Beach

• Kitchenette
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

Daytona Beach Travel Forum

Need advice about Daytona Beach, Florida? Visit the Travel Forum for Daytona Beach and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Daytona Beach hotel reviews