2301 South Atlantic Ave., Daytona Beach, Florida, 32118, United States

Satisfaction Terrible

Rated 12% lower than similarly priced 3 star hotels

More about Hawaiian Inn

Best place in Daytona

I have gone to Daytona many times. Everytime we try to get a differernt hotal but always opt for the Hawaiian Inn. We have always liked it here. Its got a great very, the beach is clean, the pool is clean, the rooms are clean. What more do you want. I would have to say that the hawaiian luau is the best. I have to give everyone who works a good word. You people are always helpful. I recommed the Hawaiian Inn for every trip to Daytona you go on!

Good if you book it private

We had a wonderful time at the Hawaiian Inn! could not have asked for anything more! the place was very well decorated and extremely clean!
If you can get a room through beach mamma 3 do so, she is the best! If you can deal with dead bugs in the stairwell( I use the stairs because I hate elevators) other than that we had a most excellent vacation thank you beach mamma!!! The pool was great however I did not let my son use the baby pool (it looked a little scummy)They had an excellent guitar player on the weekend! well we come back? of course only if we can book with beach mamma 3!

Great place -- Great price!

My boyfriend and I have been going to Daytona Beach for about 5 years.
The Hawaiian Inn is by far the best place we've stayed. We stayed in room 123 and it was so convenient! It had a beautiful view of the ocean and the pool and tiki bar were right outside. Also, the staff is very friendly and accomodating. The hotel itself is conveniently located right on Atlantic Avenue, so if you don't want to drive, you can walk just about anywhere. The breakfasts at the hotel cafe are great and affordable and the place is very clean! I highly recommend this hotel for anyone. It is very family-oriented, but it's also great for couples! We'll be staying here from now on, and next time, we plan on taking in the Hawaiian Show in the hotel restaurant.

A poor choice

This is a timeshare renovated 2 years ago. Bare minimum renovations (face lift) were seen. 1st room we were given was not acceptable - stained ceilings, rusting refrigerator, damp smell, door to room would not lock, bathroom small and tile/grout dirty. The 2nd room was OK since we were staying only 1 night. Pool deck chairs are broken, moldy/dirty. Ice machine on the 4th floor was broken. Not a pleasant place. Staff was professional and courteous.

check out the room before you check in

I had the most dissapointing night stay at this three star palace... I booked thru expedia and for the price I thought I was getting a room with a view. The room was on the end of the 1st floor halway leading to the pool. The room was small to say the least and the bed you would find at the goodwill store. The sheets were to small for the bed and keep popping off all night....and the noise was un real...Im sure for the money there are much better hotels..I complained when I checked out but it fell on deaf ears.....

We loved it!

My family and I stayed in room #208. We had a great time! It was clean, the hotel was clean and the Hawaiian show downstairs was terrific!

We hated to leave and if we go back, we will stay at the same place.

The whole atmoshere is wonderful. Every room has a veiw of the ocean and pool. Fun, fun, fun!

3 restaurants to choose from and good music too Wanna know more just ask me.

Best at Daytona

My family has visited Daytona Beach for about 12 years, but our usual family spot wasn't available when me and my new husband wanted to come down. This was an excellent hotel. We booked through Hotels.com and the first room we were given didn't have a good view of the ocean, just the pool. When we asked for a room higher up, we were quickly waited on and the staff was very polite and attentive. The lobby is BEAUTIFULLY decorated and the room was great. We had a private balcony and it was very comfortable. This is a great pick for your first time in Daytona, or a return visit. We will be going back this summer!

Don't Go !!!!!

Our room had no carpet,shampoo,hairdryer, tub or place to put your soap in the shower!!! The elevator was rusted at the ceiling and it stunk.
The hallway carpets were heavily stained and there was ony 2 ice machines and two drink machines on 5 floors. The kicker was the blood stains on the comforter.

Great if you like Cockroaches!!!!!

Photos on the internet are very decieving!!!! My husband and reserved this hotel for our honeymoon. When we got there, it looked kinda scary, but we checked in anyway. When we got up to the room, I saw a cockroach within the first minute I was there. We then just went and bought some Raid and sprayed it all over the room and THREE more ran out! I was terrified and we immediatly checked out! NO hotels should EVER have that problem. It ruined our entire first two days in Daytona because we couldn't find a place to stay! DO NOT STAY THERE!!!!!

What a Dump!

I know that the hotels in Daytona increase their prices during Raceweek 2004, so we were prepared to be paying more than the regular rate. We weren't however, prepared to be paying for sticky bathroom and kitchen floors, cockroaches (Management told us they were common to Florida), bathroom sink and tub drains that fill up when you are using them, exhaust fans that don't work, no plug for the kitchen sink (requested three times), very noisy fridge that cycles next to your bed, signs that someone's laundry had been stolen from the on-site laundromat and poor housekeeping (someone else's hair on the bathroom floor and beds that were never made correctly). To top it off, when we complained to the Manager on Duty we were rewarded with a very condescending tone and no satisfaction. Please stay clear! The pictures on their website must have been taken at least ten years ago. The place is very run-down and no one cares!!!

Comments