Enclave Condos

3655 Scenic Highway 98, Destin, Florida, 32541, United States

More about Destin

hog's breath saloonhog's breath saloon

Another catch O' the DayAnother catch O' the Day

Just look at the gorgeous water!Just look at the gorgeous water!

DestinDestin

Travel Tips for Destin

Parasailing

by myrtle

We went parasailing once when we went to Destin. I'd never done it before, but I really want to go again. It was much more relaxing than I thought it would be. I'm not a big fan of heights, but when you are on your way up from the back of the boat it's a rather smooth ride up there. It was nice, too, because I could see dolphins in the water below me.

Fisherman's Wharf

by cfwestbe about Fisherman's Wharf

Most meals are under $20. My own fish steak! This restaurant will grill, broil, or fry a fillet of the fish that you just brought in from a day fishing from a charter boat. They only charge a few dollars for the cooking and the side dishes.

Japanese Steakhouse

by Aliseeya about Osaka

Osaka is a Japanese steakhouse in Destin. I went there a couple of months ago with my husband and a friend, and we weren't too impressed.

The layout is very crowded compared to other Hibachi restaurants I've been to. The seats around the Hibachi grill are uncomfortably close to one another, so unless you are eating with a group of 10+, you will be very, very close to other strangers. I've been to Hibachi restaurants where each Hibachi grill has a very intimate feel, however at Osaka each grill station/seating area are jammed close together.

While the food was decent, I've had better. The Hibachi chef was not entertaining at all -- he did no fancy tricks and didn't really interact with us at all (and this was on a Saturday night!). What really annoyed me about this place was the dessert and salad that came with the meal. The salad was tiny, and the dessert (I'm not joking) was a single cherry and thin slice of orange. To me, this is not a dessert. Do not advertise that your meal comes with a dessert unless it does!

Overall, I would not reccommend this restaurant. It wasn't a very pleasant experience, was very overpriced, and the food was far from memorable. I've never been back.

Parasailing

by Aliseeya

Parasailing is a lot of fun! Basically you are strapped into a harness of a parachute and towed behind a boat. It gives you great views of the water and beach, and quite a thrill! It is very safe and kids and adults alike love it.

Jmill42's new Destin Page

by Jmill42

Destin has become me and my roommates semesterly get-away. This place is so awesome. I think we have been to the same place 4 times, and will go back this semester also. To me this is what I think of when I hear "beach house". The place we stay is super cheap and it is right on the beach. What a combination!

Here is the view from inside.

Comments