2384 Scenic Gulf Drive, Destin, Florida, 32550, United States

Happy CrewHappy Crew

Wing'sWing's

Destin Vacation Spots

by TBMills10

We are vacationing to Destin next June (around 11-20). We were curious about what parts of the beach were badly affected by the hurricane....or condos that might have been affected. Any information would be helpful, even though next June is awhile away. Thanks. - Tiffany I.

Re: Destin Vacation Spots

by ABL1958

I just happened to hear yesterday on the local news (I live in southern Louisiana) that the Pensacola and Destin areas are open for business again--the clean up is still going on but I imagine that by June it will be pretty much done.

Not so with Gulf Shores, AL, our favorite vacation area and hard hit by Hurricane Ivan. It's still looking like a war zone so we're hoping it will be ok when we want to vacation in late April.

Re: Destin Vacation Spots

by Endeavour105

Why not check with the local Chamber of Commerce?

Travel Tips for Destin

The sun and sea...

by cobrioc

The sun, sund and sea give the location
its personality and its people provide the friendly atmosphera. Enjoy this wonderful gift and keep them forever in your memories, you could always come back!!

But if you want to start your...

by angel_000

But if you want to start your night go to :http://www.howlatthemoon.com/ in Destin
Anyone who delight a in good music will have a wonderful experience.
Plus...http://www.nightown.com/ and http://www.swampclub.com/ whatever!!!

Great for Kids

by Aliseeya about Fudpuckers

Fudpuckers is great for families with kids, but everyone else should avoid it. They feature live gator shows (the gators are TINY though -- about a foot long!), and have a crazy, touristy atmosphere that can be fun if you're on vacation. However, their food is very typical, and probably arrives frozen before being deep-fried by the kitchen staff! The service is uncomfortably quick -- I felt quite rushed throughout the meal. The alligator is absolutely delicious!

Seaside Day Trip

by laura4n8

If you're in Destin, a daytrip to Seaside, Florida, is a great option. The town is adorable with all its pastel buildings. Although the entire town was built in the 1980s (I think) it has a older feel to it.

I will note that it's pricier than Destin.

The Road to Nowhere can lead to Great Places

by richiecdisc

The panhandle of Florida is noted for snow white beaches and glorious sunsets. It stretches for many miles from the center of the state, bending sharply towards and eventually to Alabama. Though I've never been a huge fan of the west coast of Florida due to it being on a fairly flat gulf rather than an ocean, I have always wanted to see this area to make a better decision about its beauty since I'd primarily been relegated to the lower portion of the coast. You can't very well drive out west from Florida via New Orleans and not pass through the panhandle and that's what I had already done a few times without so much as a cursory stop. So, with a brewpub I'd never been to on the horizon and some white sand as a lure we found ourselves heading right that way. What we stumbled upon quite by chance was beyond our wildest imagination and we owe it all to our barman of all people. Thanks.

Comments