Tivoli Villas at Sandestin

Satisfaction No Data

No Satisfaction or Value Data Available

Good For No Data

More about Destin

ruth's chris steakhouseruth's chris steakhouse

Hmmmm guts. lolHmmmm guts. lol

That's me just before Heidi popped me off the arm!That's me just before Heidi popped me off the arm!

Emerald CoastEmerald Coast

Travel Tips for Destin

GILLIGAN'S Vatersport

by cobrioc

Dolphin Tours, Waverunners, Parasailing, Pontoon, Jet Boats Featuring rentals on pontoon boats, jet boats
and ski boats. Snorkelling gear, ski tubes, water skis, fishing and crabbing equipment and bait also available on site.

My husband and I celebrated...

by christyj

My husband and I celebrated our Honeymoon, First Anniversary and are about to celebrate our Second Anniversary in Destin and we always eat that evening at the Marina Cafe it is wonderful. Its defenitely not cheap but it is bar far the best food we've ever eaten. Can't wait to get back there this year.
Thanks, and Enjoy
Christy
I can only say I honestly felt like Julia Roberts in the scene of Pretty Woman when it first starts and she is eating and everyone nervously awaits here opinion..... Its Awesome. Filet Mignon with steamed vegetables..... the veggies were as good as the Filet if not better by far the best veggis I've ever eaten.

China Taste II

by Aliseeya about Chine Taste II

It was very difficult to find a good, cheap chinese restaurant in Destin. China Taste II is the best one I've found -- its located in the shopping center that's situated between Hwy 98 and the Mid Bay Bridge road (containing Publix, Bonefish, Old Navy, Bed Bath and Beyond, etc.).

It's your basic strip mall, cheap chinese restaurant. The food is pretty good, I always order the General Tso's Chicken. The portions are fairly large, making it a great bargain. It's never crowded, and the food usually only takes about 10 min. However, please note that this isn't exactly a "sit-down" restaurant. While they do have a couple of tables, it's mostly a take-out/delivery joint.

Chartered Fishing trips

by Aliseeya

I am not a big fishing fan, but I hear the fishing in Destin is great. There are a lot of different boat companies that offer different chartered fishing trips; if you simply go down to the dock near A.J.'s you can get all the information you need (thats where all the fishing boats dock).

Destin

by Mundus

DAY 5

We woke up earlier and the weather was asking for some serious beach day! We decided to go to the beach in Destin. It's a fast 45-minute drive from Pensacola. I'm still impressed with the white sand. The dunes look like carefully measured sugar, ready to be part of a gigantic cake!
The world's biggest airforce base occupies a huge area north of the town. We spend the morning and afternoon at the beach. We joined a group that was playing beach volleyball, I was surprised to find out that Robin plays the game very well. We had some interesting challenges!
We decided to hit the road at about 5:00PM, our plan was to sleep in Apalachicola the most southern city in the northeastern peninsula. When we arrived there by 8:15 we decided to continue driving because the city had nothing to offer. We were better driving than staying in the room watching TV.
So we drove and drove… we caught a huge thunderstorm just south of Tallahassee. The rain was pouring and the lighting bolts were falling not very far from us. I was driving about 20mph when all I could see was a bright white light for some good 3 seconds. I never had been so close of a lightning bolt. If it depends on me, I don't intent to happen again. We finally decided to stop around 11PM in Chiefland a city about 2 hours south of Tallahassee.

Comments